Horde PLayer LF PST guild

What I am looking for in a guild:

People like me who have kids/pets/husband that will always pick the absolute worst time to start a small war/suddenly become hungry/ or just need me to watch him fix something.

Active heroic/mythic raid team that starts no earlier than 8:30 PST. See reason for time above.

Active outside of raids.

What I can Commit too

Near perfect attendance of raids.

I will always come with my food/flask/pot.

I will always work to better my performance, and welcome feed back.

I have more toons that I really want to think about, and please don’t ask for my /played it makes me feel bad. I am willing to play Druid (not tank), hunter, pally, shaman.

I can heal although it is not my first choice, but I bet the right guild could talk me into it.

I want to remain horde, although none of my horde girls are all that geared atm (WIP).

My Bnet is Bel#1747 I will check this post over the next few days. Who am I kidding? I will be obsessively reloading this page.

Now I am off to go feed my youngest child Second Breakfast thank you for your time and your replies.

1 Like

If there’s any possible way you can do 7pst two nights a week (Tues/Thurs) I think we would be a good fit for you. We are an adult-only guild and we totally get that life happens at unpredictable times :wink: I’ll leave my spam below and if you’re interested, feel free to add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)
Disc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi there Anakuri!

If you’re interested in coming over alliance side, we might be a good fit for you. We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We are assembling to Likely re-clear N/H this tier in effort to get to know one-another and reorient some returning players, and ultimately get situated for shadow lands progression. We don’t have spec/class requirements, play what you like:). Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is below also below, though I’ll also add you after posting, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hi I added your b-tag We’re a small casual raiding guild on Bleeding-hollow raiding 730-1030 *1030 being the latest we usually try and wrap up early. If interested add the btag buttercup#1858

Hello, we are recruiting. Might be a bit late for you but most of us in the guild have families and prefer late nights. Please contact if interested in joining:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey there. KnightOwls on Stormreaver is recruiting more members to finish off our core team. We’re newly formed with some new players but are determined: Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 6/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-1 Tank needed | 2 DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact wolf or myself.

Hey there Anakuri,

I feel your pain, I have 3 kids myself lol. Add me on discord so we can chat.

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798