Horde Player LF Casual Raiding Guild for Classic/TBC

Hi, I’m looking for a Casual Guild that’s currently Raiding and has plans on Raiding in TBC. I currently help run a Cutting Edge Guild on Retail and have an extensive Raiding history. Unfortunately I do have some IRL circumstances that are going to limit my level of commitment for Retail raiding and that’s why I’m wanting to find a bit more of a Casual Raiding environment. I currently have a level 60 Mage, level 60 Warrior and a 48 Hunter on Classic. I’m fine with playing one of those 3 characters but I do have a high interest in rolling a Holy Paladin once the pre-patch does come out!

If you’re interested in having me and have any questions feel free to leave a response below or you can add me on Bnet or Discord.

Btag - Poynerz#11664
Discord - Poynerz#4225

Back to the top we go

Hi! I noticed your post and think you’ll be a great fit for us. Hate you’re having to give up on your awesome raiding guild at the moment, and I hope life evens out for you. As someone who has constant RL constraints, I think we may have the mentality you’re looking for: great players who focus on efficiently completing content without the hard-core requirement.

Here’s some quick information, and if you have any questions/comments, feel free to message me on discord at Zayeli#9874.

Guild: Downfall {US | Horde | PvP | Sulfuras | EST}

Progression: Fresh for TBC

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday Nights - 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Information: is a TBC-focused guild that will be a social leveling guild until TBC release, and then we will transition to a more endgame focus. Our goal is to be a relaxed raiding guild that focuses on providing a fun, engaging atmosphere that competitively kills bosses as a team, while having fun grouping up for dungeons, raids and PvP. Our leadership consists of extremely experienced Vanilla veterans including World Top 10 for TBC raids, cutting-edge mythic raiders, and former multi-season gladiators.

bumping ;o

Would love to talk to ya

Unknown Redemption is a motivated, experienced, progression oriented 25-man guild founded by highly seasoned veterans spanning from top 50 world progression and R1 PVP ranks across all retail expansions. We’ve recently split off to begin constructing a 10 man / 25-man progression guild that molds together high-level raid efficiency, fun and competitive progression without the high pressure environment commonly felt in a progression guild.

What can you expect from us?

• A fair trial period of 2-3 weeks that involves in-depth analysis of your trial with frequent feedback. During this time, you will be eligible for gear barring unique circumstances.
  • An attempt to further your knowledge of your class, if need be.
  • Laid back stress-free environment that fosters friendships outside of raid times.
  • A raid leader that is knowledgeable, fair, and down to earth during raids. We like to have fun and hope you do as well.
  • No demeaning or being yelled at during raids, but rather constructive criticism and ways to help.

What we expect from you?

• Knowledge of your class past the surface deep information. Using generic “TBC Icy-Veins guide” information is good, but there are many more elements of theory craft that we encourage and expect you to be a part of.
  • Attendance of 95%+ during trial period.
  • Willingness to be sat if necessary for raid comp, primarily during progression.
  • The ability to have fun and joke around, we want an easy-going raid and guild environment.

Coldx (Chris) — 05/10/2021
Recruiting:

Raid Times (based on PST)

• Thursday: 7pm – 930pm
  • Sundays (Primary Raid Day): 5pm-9pm
  • Monday (Clean-up): 7pm -10pm

We are immediately recruiting to begin 10 mans on TBC launch with the goal to have 2+ Karazhan teams and a 25-man raid. We possess relationships across most guilds and players on the server and will utilize such until we are fully operational, with priority stemming to our UR raids. Below is what we are actively looking for:

Very High:

-> Warrior (Prot)
-> Paladin (Holy)
-> Priest (Shadow - DPS)
-> Shaman (Elemental)

High:

-> Warlock (Afflic)
-> Warlock (Destro)
-> Mage (Fire)
-> Hunter
-> Druid (Resto)
-> Priest (Holy)

Medium

-> Warrior (Arms)
-> Warrior (Fury)
-> Druid (Balance - DPS)
-> Shaman (Resto)
-> Rogue

Low

-> Paladin (Ret)
-> Paladin (Prot)
-> Druid (Feral – Tank)
-> Druid (Feral – DPS)
-> Shaman (Enhancement)

If your class is not listed, and you feel like you have the ability to compete at a high level, I encourage you to reach out as well.

Loot:

UR has implemented a loot council that is comprised of officers from healing, tanking, melee dps, and rdps background to provide as many different perspectives for highly contested loot. However, the primary consideration of loot INITIALLY is progression. We just ask for some patience and tolerance for the loot council.

Interested in joining? Contact information:

• GM: Nightdreamz: Lasher#11136
  • Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer: Cold#1193(edited)