Horde Paladin LF Home

Hey guys, im about to hit 120 on my paladin, im new to the server. I mostly play prot and holy but im not a stranger to ret.
I am looking for a guild that will help me catch up gear wise, so together we can crush some content.
Im EST time zone and I can start raid around 8 the earliest -10 the latest PM,
thanks
please let me know if anyone is interested

Hello,
If you still need a home, allow me to sing the song of my people:

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid group looking to welcome more social/casual players as well as brand new players!
With a chill atmosphere full of knowledgeable players for island expos, mythic+, hosted runs for x-mog, alt runs(when available), and whatever else comes our way.
If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Or feel free to message me on Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Or Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

1 Like

We are near the end of your raid start time but if you’re looking for casual heroic raiding in a chill and mature atmosphere, check us out.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

Mostly looking for dps players, and/or a healer. Flexible people able to fill different roles are great to have as well. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661

Even if you have a guild home but would like to supplement your off nights with capable and cool people, consider joining our Friends of Dad Bod community!

His song is so enticing. Great guild, great people!

1 Like