Deleted title

deleted post

Alright, let’s get this rolling!

Bumping it.

Get in now beat the rush!

hemlo, am one of the hunters. Come pewpew some content with us.

Do it for the children.
Do it for the memes.

Hey, Guild looks like a good place for me and possibly a few friends.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: Add me on discord - BnH247#9580

I can’t wait to go to Molten Core.

This looks good!!

Bump, Come on guys join in on the fun! :+1:

(Bump)
Good group of people. Come join us FOR THE HORDE!

Will contact you for priest or warrior spot. Sounds like a solid guild to relax in and that is what I am looking for in Classic. Onyxia and chill. :blush:

looking to maybe be on the second team, don’t know if I have time to fully commit to raiding as i used to. kinda peaked my interest with the loot council.

Definitely add me at Discord: BnH247#9580

@Dalvora , awesome :slight_smile: , we’re slowly filling up but still got a priest & warrior spot, I would add me quick though we seem to be filling everyday :smiley:

@Moonlitstars sure, we’re definitely taking care of our casual team but the bulk of that recruiting is going to come on release, right now i think we already have 10 or so people already on it.

Get in now, as spots will quickly fill when servers go live.

Yo I’m Bumping!

raid and Bg Spots are filling up fast.

Bumping this thread, great group of people for classic.

Sign me up for a frost mage and rogue. I won’t be able to heavily raid with yall but I am looking forward to the experience regardless. :sweat_smile:

Add me on discord so we can talk about the details and get ya on the roster :slight_smile: - Discord: BnH247#9580

Hi just came across your post. I would love to learn more about y’all and apply to the guild. Im planning on playing a priest.

Make sure to add me on bnet or discord so we can hash out the details :slight_smile:

Discord: BnH247#9580
Battlenet: BnH247#1992