[Horde] Myzrael LF Guild

Hello Guilds. I’m looking for A Guild For a Raiding Guild / Family Like Guild For a home. I’m Creating A Warrior Tank, Shaman Healer, and Mage DPS. I’m Looking For Raid Times Sometime Between 5PM To 9PM PST at the latest. I have been playing wow for almost 10+ years and also have a group of RL friends that are playing for the First Time that are also looking for homes that I can Help Fill in the roster too. They are Iffy though. Not sure How they are going to Take to WoW. Please Post if any guilds are intrested. If None Post I may have to go to a EST server.

1 Like

I dont know how aggressive you want to be when classic comes out, but we have a social raiding guild that has vanilla experience that will be starting with around 15-20 members at the beginning. we are not rushing to 60, we want to enjoy the experience. hit up me the week of launch if you are interested.

Hey Metalic, if you’re willing to consider the Mankrik [Horde PvE] server we have a growing community looking to clear all end-game content at a relaxed pace. Currently, the raid schedule is anticipated to be Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST. (6pm to 9pm PST) I can be reached in-game at Keljran#1466

We’re on Incendius if you’re interested. If not, that’s cool too. Here’s our guild listing

Send me a tell on Discord at Firewyrm#4107 if you’re at all interested.

Here is an option Delete old posting

Thank You All