[Horde] Ministry of Defense is recruiting!

We are currently looking to recruit individuals interested in PVP. We have multiple events through the week, with Monday/Tuesday(rateds)/Wednesday the prime activity nights. Each week's activity schedule is different with some events focused on Kul Tiras raids, rated BGs, randoms, and brawls.

Check us out at our website's PVP section: https://www.ministryofdefense.net/pvp/
Looking for ranged DPS!!! Affliction locks and shadow priests especially for our raids!
Currently looking for people who like to fish and would like to help by providing fish for raid feasts!
We are still looking to add to our membership! Heroic raiders, casuals, pvpers!

Check us out at ministryofdefense.net
We are currently 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir. We will be pushing mythic Uldir pretty heavily for our future runs.

If interested in joining up, check us out at: ministryofdefense.net
Hi there, I'm a returning player looking for a new guild. I raided through Vanilla, BC and WotLK, but took a break with the release of Cata. I'm an experienced raid healer, if a little rusty, but am looking to get back into organized raids. I'm happy to wait my turn or sit on the bench, but would love to be included in other guild events such as Mythic runs or IEs etc.

My new passion is PVP so I was excited to find a lively group of people committed to rated BGs. I have some work to do, but would be willing to dedicate a significant amount of time to this. Your guild looks like it would be a great fit for me.

Also, I know DiVi, so I'm hoping he'll put in a good word for me . . . :D
Sure thing. Do you currently have characters on Aerie Peak? If so, just message me or do a /who ministry of defense for a guild invite.
We are looking for people who want to have fun in an adult friendly, non-toxic guild atmosphere!
Currently we are 1/8M and 8/8H....looking for people wishing to push mythic raiding content!
We are currently 2/8M, 8/8H Uldir. Looking for people wishing to push mythic raid content!

Our PvP team is still looking for active, reliable members!

Ministry of Defense is a 2/8M, 8/8H guild looking for casual players, mythic raiders, and pvpers! We offer an adult friendly, non-toxic guild atmosphere with an active Discord, Twitter, Instagram and Website. With weekly Raffles & free Repairs!

Ministry of Defense is looking for casual players, raiders, and pvpers! We offer an adult friendly, non-toxic guild atmosphere. Currently celebrating 9 years of being awesome! Website: ministryofdefense(dot)net. Currently 1/9M, 8/9H, 9/9N BoD.

we are 3/9M 9/9H in need of DPS warrior/ret pally and any strong RDPS

You’ve tried all the rest, now try what’s left! Join today and get everything we offer for free! Free bags, free repairs, free things and free stuff! We’re Lineda tested, Donkay approved! Currently 2/2N CoS, 3/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N, 9/9LFR BoD.

Hi all! I was a member of this guild and greatly enjoyed the chill atmosphere. I just recently resubbed to find that I’m not a member anymore. Is there any way I could be re invited?

Sure thing! :slight_smile:

We’re now 4/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re always looking for mythic raiders to join our raid team and casual members alike!

I remember when I was in this guild
 <3

You’re always welcome back. Just message anyone for an invite. We’ve been kicking inactives at about 6 weeks of not logging on recently.