Horde - Looking for Mentor

Hi all, I am a returning player who also is bringing some folks with me to WoW, we’re desperately trying to simply enjoy the content (Pve) that wow has to offer but we’re struggling super hard with community’s and stuff simply not wanting to include us due to disability’s and what not.

So what I thought would be best for us is to set up our own community where we can do mythic+'s and normal/heroic raiding on a causal level, but we could use some guidance/help setting this up, This would allow people in our boat and newbros and returning players to have a place to simply get with a group of people who are like minded and doesn’t mind helping out here and there

With that being said, I already have a somewhat set up community of guides/new bros, but we want to expand it and cont to expore different activity’s and getting people who are normally left out (For no real fault of their own) into some of this content and prep for dragonflight. If you feel like heading our call or wish to join in please poke me.
If this interests you please let me know, Message me in game or on discord
B-tag - Xaniene#1845
Discord - Xaniene#9483