Horde looking for a raiding/M+ guild Willing to Xfer!

Hey guys, I am a 242 ilvl Ret pally right now, I occasionally will tank mythic plus but my focus is DPS.
Primary focus is M+ and raiding preferably just 2 nights a week.
I have played since the end of TBC, I haven’t raided seriously since WoD/Legion I have a good knowledge of game mechanics and have played several different classes in my time in WoW. I am looking for a guild that can accommodate my work schedule. I work corrections so its a rotating schedule but days I work I get home close to 7pm EST.
Just looking for a guild to call home as many of my friends do not play anymore and previous guild has completely dissolved. Thanks for reading! Listed below is my Btag.

Paladinlaw#1542

1 Like

Hi Doolittle, check us out - could be a good fit for you?

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 7/11N in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey!!

It sounds like you might be a good fit for our guild. We are currently recruiting for dps and healers. We raid just 2 nights a week Tuesday and Thursday’s 9-11. We actually have a few people that have rotating shifts and work with them as well. When we are not raiding we also run lots of mythic+ my core team all got KSM and AOCT last season.

We are working through normal and then plan to start on heroic raid with the goal to get AOTC.

We like to have fun and get the job done.

I would love to talk more or even have you tag along for some runs!

My discord is shiloh#0935 and my bnet os shiloh#1377

hope to chat soon!

Hey there, if Alliance could be an option we’d love to add another Ret! I sent you a btag request but wanted to leave the rest of our info here as well.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N & 2/11H with pulls on Normal Anduin and Heroic Dausenge. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Evening Doolittle!

Hype Sauce is a guild created by two tank friends that want to find like-minded players to push AoTC and beyond. We are currently recruiting everything in hopes of starting a core group. Would like to ideally get a solid group of 15+ going at start of progression and filling in as we go. Raid times are looking to be Tues/Thurs 7:00-10 pm EST. M+ is also a big factor we like to take into account as well and like to push keys on off nights.

Hype Sauce is also a place for returning player as we are returning ourselves!!

Would love to hear from some of u guys/gals.

Battle.net @ Layindatpipe#1399
Discord @ Dewki#6225