Horde Lock/shaman/priest looking for group

Hey all,

I’m a long time player that just can’t seem to find a stable long-lasting guild. After scrolling through pages and pages of recruitment threads I figured I might as well post my request. I’ve been playing off and on since wrath days and generally fizzle out due guild losing steam on content, guild drama, or just life happening. I enjoy pushing content (but not on the bleeding edge). I’m looking to main warlock going in to 9.1, but shaman is a viable option (and working on priest as we speak). I’ve got all the alts and can usually plug a whole with a class. I’m not the best (40+ so my keys don’t seem to click the fastest anymore!), but I am consistent and will work hard to be top tier as best as I can. I’ll fix my weaknesses and I’m generally very good with the mechanics. Once I learn the dance, I’m good to go and shouldn’t be dying to being out of position. My main priorities are the following (in order of importance):
-AoTC for sure pushing for CE that raids on Tues & Thur (Sat could work) with raid time starting at 9pm EST (would need to end at or before 1am EST.
-An active group looking to have fun, do M+, do BGs, and just make the game more enjoyable for all involved
-A stable guild that’s for mature people and relatively drama free

I’m on Thrall, but willing to move my horde of toons to another server if I can find that magical unicorn of a guild that meets what I’m looking for.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

1 Like

After reading your post, I’m not exactly sure our schedule would work for you, but I wanted to reach out regarding our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. We are looking for players for our 9.1 roster and would love to chat with you, if we sound like a good fit. Here’s our information below:

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Weekends are hit and miss with family, so trying to stick to the Tues/Thur nights. Thanks though.

Hey would Tuesday and Wednesday work? If so check us out

(H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for Shadowlands!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1. Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman).
  2. Wildly inappropriate “NC-17” Discord & Guild banter.
  3. We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
  4. We understand, real life is important and comes first.
  5. Never too satisfied, never too negative.
  6. Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Team WLU: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST, 6/10M and 10/10H in CN. Our tank spots are currently filled, all other roles have some openings.

Always interested in exceptional players!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount) Weak Auras, ERT & IRT.

Add me on discord if you’re interested - Pleb#8512

Hey Toldor!

Below is a little bit of information about our guild. If you you think we may be a good fit, please reach out!

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 10+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. Realistically we’ll progress as best we can. Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

RDPS
    Boomie
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
MDPS
    Warrior
    Monk
    Demon Hunter
Healer
    We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free. We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!

Hey there! Would like to have a chat with you about our guild. We raid T/Th 8:15-11:15pm EST. If those times work out, add me on discord: Wolfcola#1559
Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey!

I’m not entirely sure if our schedule is within your schedule, but if you can raid consecutive nights you should consider us for your forever raiding home.

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey There we are on Thrall so you wouldn’t have to switch servers, and we are actually looking for a warlock right now! The only problem is we are not pushing into Mythic this tier just due to a few peoples irl commitments (jobs)

Kalopsia is a small community full of experienced players. Our goal is to be healthy and competitive while still having fun. Our main focus, will of course be raiding, but we enjoy playing all aspects of the game.

Raid times are Tues/Weds 8:30pm-11pm server time (est) 5:30pm-8pm Pst.

Discord: Lewpha#1481
Send me a request on Discord if you think we may be a good fit for you, if not good luck on your search!

Hello Toldor. If you are still looking for a guild i’d love to you a bit more about Horde Against Humanity on US-Hyjal. We raid tuesday/wednesday 10pm-1am EST, we also have a few nights where we run m+ as a guild. I tried catching you online but didn’t see your shaman online. I’d like to chat with you a bit more on the subject. Here is 2 best ways to contact me.
Discord: Deton#0950
Bnet: Deton#11301

We are AoTC for sure, but will be pushing into Mythic raid this tier. We raid Tues/Sun 9:30pm - 12:30pm EST. If that sounds good <Trash Parse> on Thrall would love to have you on the raid team. If this sounds interesting to you, you may message me directly on discord. Lok’tar!

Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931