Horde Let’s Constructively Strategize for AV

Okay…let’s come up with a fool proof turtle strategy to stop any 6 minute strat and beat any pug in the long run. Something easy enough that all horde can achieve without a discord.

I’ll start. My idea would be to start the game with 25-30 on defense at the IBGY choke. Followed by 25-30 falling back on D at relief hut. Hold for 10 minutes

After stopping the 6 min premade, push towards FWGY and secure it. Once you demoralize the premade, they may regroup a few times, but eventually they will afk prior to 30 minutes. That’s our chance to start sweeping the map and mop up the incoming PuG players filling the void…

Thoughts?

Us puggers will suffer the most casualties, but the sacrifice must be made.

It’s a Spy!

I don’t think any grand strategy will help as long as we cannot filter out bots, non participants or have no way to control how many healers we get…if any at all.

1 Like

We don’t need to. Alliance already torturing their own by using premades to vote kick non premade members.

Soon it’ll demoralize enough of them to quit wow altogether turning them into insignificant minority that gets picked around.

1 Like

Basically this.

But I do have a proposition.

At the start of the match, all zugzugs align in a single battle line spanning the Field of Strife. As the Ally deathball rolls over eastern SHB, we commence.

Commence the dance party! :partying_face:

Be careful, you know we aren’t allowed to ask for such things.

1 Like

Oh, i have no expectations that the Horde will ever be able to. But the idea that all it would take to have a fair shot against the try-hard premades is “a strategy” to be a bit disingenuous.

1 Like

These are the GD forums, we dont constructively do ANYTHING around here, much less constructive discussion.

This is a place to cry and troll, you must be lost.

1 Like

The only way the horde stand any chance is if they have 10+ good geared mages in the same AV. The other classes make zero difference and die instantly without doing any damage.

The strategy where horde already wins 90% of games after the Tuesday premades hit honor cap is working great for me.

The hell you say… you think Horde losing 10% of games is okay???

Oh. teh. outrage.

Im curious as to how you intend to stop the pally with bubble that will be kiting the warmasters over the waterfall.

From what ive seen in the other threads they expect us to zerg, and use a hunter to kite the marshals. While our perfectly balanced pug class comp kills the boss with OP racials.