Horde Illidan Protection/Dps warrior LF late night mythic team

Hello everyone. I’ve been playing my warrior for about 11 years off and on since the end of wrath and very extensively into legion. Though I have more of my experience as a tank I am willing to fill a dps role if needed because I understand finding a tank spot may be more difficult in the middle of a tier, though I have had great experience playing other tank classes in a mythic raid setting in past tiers including Brewmaster Monk and Bear Druid. I do enjoy playing warrior the most though if needed I am willing to play what fit the team comp.

I currently play on the US server Illidan and would like to stay here but I’m not against transferring if the situation is right. I’m currently only 1/9 mythic and 4/9 Heroic BOD because my work schedule changed before the tier came out so I had to stop raiding with a core I’ve been raiding with since Warlords. Ive pugged all my current progression this tier I keep up to date with my all boss strategies and all gearing requirements I make sure I have all consumables ready to go I am very flexible and can pick up guild specific strats quite fast. I also love to hit keys up and that’s where you can find me outside of raid more often than not.

What I’m looking for: I’m looking for an established roster with solid leadership that raids later into the AM and wants to push cutting edge and that also has like minded raiders that take the same approach in that we all have the same goal in mind.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramble. Please feel free to add me on Bnet kcin#1645 please feel free to ask me to link you my logs or any other inquiry

Hello Khrowbar! Just read through your post and I would like to get some more info from you!. I sent you a bnet request (Mine is Delgalo#1485). Im a tank in the Horde guild on the US server Hyjal. Our current progression is 9/9H, 1/9M with some strong attempts on Grong. We currently have had a tanking position open up and Id like to get some more info from you. Hope to hear from you in the future :slight_smile: