Horde hunter looking for raiding guild pve server

The names zidan I’m a troll hunter. I’m currently on a pve server. Due to my guild being west coast raid times I can no longer raid with them. I’m looking for a horde guild to raid with, i’ve cleared all current content and am 7/8 t1 6/8 t2 with my bow. I’m willing to server transfer for an active raid spot! Looking for an east coast guild raiding! I look forward to talking with you. Feel free to add my bnet Ahelm#1825

Hey Ahelm!

While my guild is full on hunters, would love to have ya on our Westfall server! There are many guilds looking for new members, hunters especially. If you provide my some times or guild community you are looking for I would be happy to find you a spot. Bnet is: Liayda#1347 if you preferred to message there. Hope to hear from you!

Bump still looking for a raiding guild! :slight_smile:

We are recruiting! We’re a semi hardcore bunch of people looking for more to join our core. Our raid nights are currently Tuesdays and Thursdays 8p.m. to 11p.m. server time. We are 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony and are capable of clearing BWL/MC in our three hour raid window.

Currently recruiting:

Tanks: Low
Priests: Med (1-2 Holy/Disc)
Druid: Med (1-2 Resto)
Shaman: Med (1-2 Resto)
Warrior: High (2-3)
Mage: Med (1-2)
Warlock: Low
Rogue: Closed
Hunter: Low

We’re also looking for an experienced and capable raid leader for AQ and beyond! Please Contact: Tazik, Saxton, Bigkrit, or Commitment in game or contact me on discord at Tazik#6868.

1 Like

bump still looking!

1 Like

Hey! We are currently recruiting all classes. East coast raiding guild, 8:45p start Sun/Mondays. DKP loot system. LMK!

What server?

Kromcrush, US-PVP Eastern. Guild name is Focus

Hey there, TI is recruiting. We are west coast unfortunately but our times east coast are 10pm-1am weekdays mainly. Might be too late for ya but figured I’d throw it out there. If its not i’ll leave a link to my post where you can find contact info and more information in general. Either way good luck sir!

Hi there! is recruiting. We’re a very active guild (2 raid teams, setting up a 3rd) and looking for players of all classes.

Raid Times:
Mon/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST,
Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST,
Fri 8:30-11:30 / Sat 7:30-11:30 EST

We’re always looking to improve and raid hard while also having a great time and maintaining a fun environment. We hold every server Horde first kill, 30 min MC clear, and 33 min BWL clear.

If you would be interested in joining us and any of those times work for you, hit us on discord!
Imtar#8307 (Tues/Thurs)
Rixii#1904 (Mon/Weds)
Wanderer#9916 (Fri/Sat)

You can also check out our recruiting post for more information:

Hey, We’re looking for a few new raiders for our weekend group.
We are in the top 3 guilds on Ashkandi(PvE) server.
We are 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC.
We raid Sat/Sun* from 730PM-11:30PM EST.

please contact me at Gamespeak#11779

Ahelm - Hope all is well. We are on Atiesh PVE – its Westcoast and we raid at 6:30 server time. If you can make that time - let me know via discord - and we will discuss. We are a top tier guild.

Chad#8746 - cheers mate!

If you are looking for morning raids (iS-East) then get in touch