Horde heavy server?

Is it just me, or is Whitemane horde population just massive?

It’s massive

1 Like

FAKE NEWS
Don’t create fear with misinformation.
There is no number release out but it doesn’t at all look unbalanced.
In fact on the first full page of this (Whitemane Forum) there are 16 Alliance guild recruitment posts and 13 Horde.

2 Likes

Wait until you get to Tanaris…

2 Likes

I’m there and it’s full of Ally. We get camped at Pirates.
A few things are in play here. 1 is layering so you never know how its going to look. 2 is threads like this detour people. They see this and don’t want to transfer in or they see it and want to transfer out because someone got pk’d while farming in a Horde zone during their 5 days played time and decided to make a post without any study on the subject.
Whitemane is going to be great, and based off of reddit poles and q/a threads is probably way more balanced than other servers.

from all the consensus sites it shows horde outnumber alliance, this is a horde dominated server. That being said, you will get into zones and be the only alliance, but part of that is layering. You may get ganked by groups of horde, that is a couple other things, alliance on this server are more focused on pve and leveling. Horde are mostly just playing the game, doing both pve and pvp, (though most only pvp when they outnumber allys or see ally fighting something, never any honor in how they fight, though there are a few rare horde that will fight with honor, most do not).

horde higher levels also roam lower zones more often than alliance higher levels, again, allys focus more on pve and personal pve gain, while horde seem to mix it up, which I can totally respect. all in all, its not a bad server. yes horde dominate it, but its not as bad as you think, and only looks worse because allys are too focused on pve.

(I have literally seen ppl try and get groups together for pvp in STV and Hillsbrad to get told “its easier to run back and focus on leveling so you can raid and not deal with these ganks” on a pvp server no less…)

odd, realmpop, warcraftrealms, wowrealmpop, none of the census sites have any info on classic realms yet. Can you link your consensus sites?

yes! I have seen 2 that have them, though I feel wowpop probably is the better of the 2

https://wowpop.appspot.com/

http://classicrealminfo.com/Chart/Whitemane

that seems pretty balanced to me, when a server used to be dominant of a faction it was around 80/20 but based on these its prob 55/45

wow.zamimg .com /uploads/ screenshots/normal/867949.jpg

Yeah just looked and it’s around 47 - 53
Probably one of the most balanced classic servers right now.

I think it just feels massive because at least from what I have personally seen it feel like alliance levels slower then horde. Once I feel back a bit on my leveling speed suddenly alliance popped in all around me.

Server stats actually put it at like 53-47 so it’s actually pretty balanced as far as servers go.

Both factions will crybab about getting ganked in groups

Everyone just remembers when they’re on the receiving end of it but don’t remember the time they came across a 1v1 and piled in on the opposing faction.

Buncha crybab carebears. If you don’t like it don’t play on a pvp server

1 Like

The census website puts us at 42-58. Where are the server stats you are looking at?

I don’t mind getting ganked. I was just wondering. The amount of horde I see verses alliance just seems rather lopsided.

That’s funny, every time I am in gadgetzan it’s Alliance players on top of the inn, sniping down. If I do a Who tanaris 55-60, it comes up blank in return.