Horde guilds on Faerlina are illegally colluding w/ Alliance guilds via Discord to have them KoS any horde players trying to honestly farm devilsaur leather, in order to price gouge and monopolize the market

Just to clarify. What part of Blizzard rules on WoW make it illegal?

About be dishonorable, Faerlina is a PvP server, not a RPPvP server XD. In this world full of Orcs and Gnomes, is very hard to define what is moral.

1 Like

From the original WoW EULA/TOS from 2012,

https://imgur.com/a/kF930k8

Since Activision’s acquisition of Blizzard, the terminology of the EULA/TOS has become much more vague.

In Blizzard’s current EULA/TOS, it states: “Harassment, ‘griefing,’ abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.”

If colluding with the enemy faction to have your teammates killed to make it impossible for anyone but them to obtain devilsaur leather, in order to establish a monopoly on both faction’s economies isn’t “undermining” or “disrupting” the game experience, then literally nothing is.

1 Like

here the thing you need to prove without a doubt that people are "colluding and since its taking place in discord you really cant prove that people are doing this.

I think you need to look up the word illegal in a dictionary.

the eve online players have arrived and im so here for it

1 Like

Get a raid and PVP. My guild clears MC and Ony in a night. We have 3 raid night a week so we devilsaur mafia and raid org.

Discord is a thing now and both factions can talk in it. It makes the PvP channel of my server’s quite entertaining tbh. I think it’s doubtful anything can be done. If on a PvP server you can have the Horde and Alliance “team up” to kill the opposite faction’s guild that is participating in it I suppose.

Horde guild A teams up with Alliance guild B. Rest of Horde teams up with rest of Alliance, Horde killing guild B without Alliance interference, Alliance killing guild A without Horde interference. That sort of thing. I remember that happening on my old server sometimes.

So basically, no rules are being broken as written and you’re suggesting taking action on no hard evidence.

Character transfers opened up today, just transfer off the server if this is such a problem.

1 Like

here’s hoping we get an answer

What these mafia farmers are doing is EXPLICITLY against the rules of the ORIGINAL game. The only reason the TOS has changed is because Activision bought out Blizzard, and wanted to ban less people. But this is Classic WoW, and there is no reason the Classic rules should apply. Every single other aspect about the game and gameplay is as it was originally. Why should the rules change?

Also, regardless of the “letter” of the law, it’s explicitly against the “spirit” of the law. These players aren’t just ganking; they’re undermining their entire faction’s ability to gear themselves.

1 Like

If it’s in a PvP server. I’m all for it. They’re all cowards anyways and I have nothing but contempt for every last one of them. Also they deserve it ! Have a nice day !

they banned them in retail for colluding free hks so we will see what blizzard does in classic.

You chose that server. You made your bed, now lay in it.

Its a game and nothing more, not sure why you are so upset over this. With discord, cell phones, stream sniping and other social media, this is way to easy to do. Not sure what you would expect from this day and age?!?

This is why i play retail, the classic community as a whole (more than 50%) is so toxic its almost unbelievable.

anyone that plays on the streamer server gets what they deserve

Probelm is, even if cross faction collusion is bannable, how do you go about proving it through in game mechanics?

Its not really against the ToS to communicate cross faction if there using outside networks to do so.

Were you in blank when you played archeage?

That place will get taken over once the multiboxers roll in there.
All I can say is have fun farming while you can.

I sure was. I was in it when it started up till a little after we got 3 castles.