Horde guilds on Faerlina are illegally colluding w/ Alliance guilds via Discord to have them KoS any horde players trying to honestly farm devilsaur leather, in order to price gouge and monopolize the market

Illegal? Um not sure that means what you think it means

1 Like

blizzard cannot stop people from talking on discord.

the “mafia” could even use a phone and text too, good luck going after that

cross faction collusion is against the TOS for a reason on pvp servers. Thats been true since Nov 2004. PVP is one thing, but this is literally cheating

I’m not sure you are 100% on the meaning of “illegal”.

So bring more members to kill them? Seems like a PVP solution to a PVP problem.

SOrry, but you sound so dumb. Try again next time. I stopped reading your entire comment after I saw this.

That’s a huge title

1 Like

It’s called the devilsaur mafia it happens on other servers as well not just the streamer server

Sorry, you sound so dumb in this comment. Try to google the word “illegal”. Google is your friend.

Then there are more reason to punish these people. EZ

i agree lol. i simply have a disdain for the sweaty tryhards that come with wow. ever pretentious, ever denied affection irl.

This sounds like a PvP issue on a PvP server and should be handled with some PvP. My suggestion is to start your own organization, group up, and go get some dinosaur skins. Hire bodyguards. Or, if you can’t beat them, join them.

3 Likes

ah, no.

They’ve weighed in plenty of times that’s not against some “letter of the law” and hit people with all sorts of things ranging from penalties to banhammer to “tsktsktsk we don’t do that anymore”.

breaking competitive content could possibly fall under one of those outcomes, but who knows, blizz is frequently inconsistent

DO YOU KNOW THAT AH IN BOOTY BAY AND GADGETZAN ARE CROSS-FACTION?? BLIZZARD DESIGNED IT THAT WAY.

sorry, caps, not sorry.

Devilsaur mafia. I have seen it all now.

Ok, bring more horde to defeat them, turn it into a server wide war. I’m almost jealous. There hasn’t been a huge war since leveling in Hillsbrad on my realm

Nothing is absolutely better than the BS described here

1 Like

This thread is a poopshow XD

this is not a PvP issue. A “PvP” issue would be Alliance members taking it upon themselves to kill and camp.

This is an issue of exploitation, subversion, and circumventing of game mechanics. The Alliance guilds do what the Horde guilds can’t: kill their own teammates (and vice-versa). It’s NOT solely that Alliance guilds are ganking, it’s that Horde guilds are communicating with Alliance guilds to betray the locations of the Horde’s own teammates.

That is explicitly cheating. It’s no different than teamkilling in ranked shooting games (which is almost universally a bannable offense).

I get what you’re saying. I understand the situation. However, can you get a bigger group to kill the alliance that come to kill you? If you can, then it is a PvP issue.

2 Likes

No. The most hardcore guild on the servers are running this. They’re people who play the game 16+ hours a day. They literally have organized “shifts” and schedules and rotations for controlling Un’goro.

It’s NOT a PvP issue. It’s an issue of: as soon as you and your guild (who want to fight against this) lands at the flight path, or enters the zone from the other 2 entrances, a mafia member from your faction immediately follows you. You can’t do anything to them, because they’re a “friendly” character. But they constantly follow you, and constantly tell the Alliance where you are. If you outnumber the Alliance, they’ll notify the Alliance to hide until the Alliance get enough reinforcements in to slaughter you. If you try to gank the Alliance, they get into position and are already expecting you. It’s a battle you can not win, it’s circumventing game mechanics, it’s team killing. It’s rigging the game AGAINST their teammates, who are unable to fight back.