Horde guilds on Faerlina are illegally colluding w/ Alliance guilds via Discord to have them KoS any horde players trying to honestly farm devilsaur leather, in order to price gouge and monopolize the market

The advertise guy has had a thingy with asmongold on his stream thing. Any one having watched the video knows about the collusion vs advertise thingy.

1 Like

Because what the OP isn’t telling you is he was talking crap to people on his own faction because he knew they couldn’t attack him.

There’s always two sides to every situation.

In this case, he was stealing hides from his own faction and then got ganked back to the spirit healer.

1 Like

Agreed 100%!

What is your proposed fix/solution?

1 Like

there’s nothing wrong with that. you’re allowed to use the cross-faction AH.

bring this to the attention of blizzard, have the cheaters banned.

8 Likes

I don’t even have leatherworking on my main, nor have I ever. So there’s literally 0 possible way I could have “stolen” skins.

You are a liar, and your post is 100% made-up.

5 Likes

Unbind got impeached LMAO

IDK if Blizzard has access to private Discord chat servers? Are those made and moderated by Blizzard?

You’re full of BS and if you think getting ganked was bad before. Wait till you spend the next week at the spirit healer.

https://i.imgur.com/9U3odEs.jpg

That would be awesome.

#onechange

2 Likes

How will you know I will be getting ganked for the next week? You’re on my faction, you won’t be able to gank me. You’re implying that you’ll tell your alliance colluders to kill me on sight.

4 Likes

You mean like Sylvanis unleashing the undead chemicals and killing massive numbers of her horde allies? Or how about in rl when America walked away from our Kurdish allies and let the Turks massacre them. That’s what war is like. There’s no honor in it.

That’s what you get for rolling on the streamer server.

All I have to say to that is, Trump is an idiot.

All I have to say to this thread is… prove it, even if you do I doubt Blizz will take third party conversation as means of banning.

Oh look, the easily exploitable, automated system the forum shills kept defending before classic launched, despite numerous warnings, is getting exploited…

If only we could have seen this coming some how…

1 Like

This is true, but there have been private forums for as long as the internet has existed that serve the exact same purpose: 3rd party communication.

AIM and ICQ were also very popular for gaming 1997-2004.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@realanduinwrynn: NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, HORDE WITCH HUNT!!!

lmao.

but really. this is not right. it is definitively against the spirit of the game to systematically betray honest horde players en-masse.

BLIZZARD, PLEASE RESPOND.

Relevant section from the TOS:

"Disruption / Harassment: Engage in any conduct intended to disrupt or diminish the game experience for other players, or disrupt operation of Blizzard’s Platform in any way, including:

Harassment, “griefing,” abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies."

Colluding in a cross-faction mafia, organized over third-party programs in real-time organized operations, is undeniably “unreasonably undermining or disrupting the Game experience of others”.

2 Likes