Horde guild suggestion

Hi.

I rolled a new Blood Elf rogue. I was planning on a Tauren, but realized I had never played a belf so what the hey.

Anyone suggest a fun guild that would accept a blood elf icly? I love rp. But I also pvp, and enjoy running dungeons and crafting. I can not commit to a busy raid schedule though (unless it was once a week).

Been playing WOW off and on since Nov 2004. I raided from 2006 to 2010 and I have taken long breaks. I missed most of Legion and BfA. So I am not familiar with any of the latest “systems” - at least not yet.

Thanks.

2 Likes

The Sunsworn are lovely folks that run a blood elf themed guild. The person you would want to contact is named Xalodia. You can also find their guild recruitment thread here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-sunsworn-is-now-recruiting-rppvepvp/231830

Ashes of Alar is another suggestion. You can find them using the in game Guild Finder tool. Here’s their blurb:
We are a clandestine brotherhood set on total elvish solidarity, with the ultimate dream of putting a Sunstrider monarch on the throne. Sign up @ www.ashesofalar.com TO LEARN MORE!

I hope that helps!

3 Likes