Horde Guild Recruitment Festival, Saturday 8 p.m. EST in the Ring of Valor

Come join your fellow deviate denizens for a Horde guild recruitment festival, this Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:00 AM TZ. Make your way to the circular building known as the Ring of Valor, located in the northeast corner of the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar.

Meet old friends, see new faces or simply marvel at the eclectic collection of Horde guilds on your realm. Looking for action instead? Several raiding guilds will be eyeing potential recruits for the fight in that ancient troll city of Zul’Gurub.

Representatives will be present from:

• Landlubbers
  • The Laughing Coffin
  • Horde Paranormal Society
  • Thunderhoof Tribe
  • Night Witches
  • WASABI
  • Brotherhood of Blades
  • Cheese Vendor

and of course, many more guilds.

Refreshments and catering will be provided by Franquito.

3 Likes

Might have to see if I can find someone to swap shifts with me at work so I can get on and check it out :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for sharing. Hopefully I won’t forget. Just transferred here as I didn’t like where I was playing (too busy and just… too much). I just want to heal and play and relax.

1 Like

Being a lower population server does have a few benefits. Everyone knows each other pretty much, and as a player, one can make more of a difference to their guild and the broader community.

We’ve got a small but great group of people who dedicate a lot of time towards making our small server one of the more meaningful and enjoyable around. We have been working on building ties between guilds and across faction lines. This helps keep content in reach of almost everyone, creates better and more complex RP, and hopefully, a more robust and enjoyable experience in WPVP in the future,

I’ve recently met a handful of new transfers and am glad to say they have been a great boost to our community–so thanks for checking us out and choosing to help build and maintain DD into a server worth playing on.

See you all at the gathering!

Aovi Moonwatcher
Chieftain, Thunderhoof Tribe

2 Likes

The festival is in approximately one hour. Come and show up, if only for a moment!

If your primary character is not on the realm but you’re thinking of transferring, this festival is for you too. Create a level 1 and head over or whisper me in-game for a summons.

2 Likes