***Horde Guild List***

I started a list of all the horde PVE guilds and additional info for each.
If you could provide more details/fixes, I will fill it in.

Thanks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gag21COYzPVa_h-07m8BC1EDV2YrNN_Z0nmALqShzsY/edit#gid=1685607250

1 Like

imagine being this guy

1 Like

Bloodlust has the fastest clear but is semi-hardcore? Yikes

1 Like

Bloodlust has the 7th fastest clear, not first. Third if you only count Horde.

Needs updates-

Effect- Horde. GMs - Fumachi, Drulvurg (the one you listed is an alt)

Size - 200+ members

Loot - Zero Sum DKP

Also we’re recruiting for our second raid team which will form after we start BWL this week.

1 Like

Please add Brutality to your list.

Guild Name - Brutality, Guild Contact - Bachman, Guild Type - PVE Semi-Harcore, PVP Casual, Guild Size - Around 70, Loot System - EPGP w/ decay and loot priorities, Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday: 20:30 - 23:30, Progression 10/10, 1/1, Note - Friendly family-like atmosphere seeking fun times, friendship and progression.

1 Like

Thanks for the Info, i will update.

1 Like

I wish we were hardcore we suck

2 Likes

Why are people still trying to add to this. Stop being so simple, and realize that this benefits no one and can potentially ruin others. This is just a crappy attempt at trying to make yourself seem like you did something. No one asked for it, no one needs it.

2 Likes

Im doing this for myself. Dont you have something better to complain about?

1 Like

Why are you still trying to comment on this. Stop being so simple, and realize that this benefits no one and can potentially ruin others. This is just a crappy attempt at trying to make yourself seem like you did something. No one asked for it, no one needs it.

Not only is he commenting on an alt, he created another alt to also comment. Check Kliner and Koobas post history and both are Bleeding Hollow alts lmao

checked post history
still couldn’t figure out it’s two people from the same guild
oof.

Added more info. Still looking for more

We 8/8 fam

1 Like

Hi Imed,

GM & primary contact for is Ivanko, followed by myself (Matador) and Dazzle.

Updated raid days/times: Thursdays @ 8pm & Sundays @ 7:45pm

Progression (guild-hosting pugs*): MC 9/10 and Ony 1/1

Kindly add a note that says: Guild-hosted pugs on Thursdays (MC) & Sunday (Ony). Alts and lowbies welcome to join!

1 Like

Hi officer from electric lettuce, minor corrections, I’d say we lean further on the semi-hardcore side. Also, we use a rotating loot council, and we’re 6/8 BWL as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Pestilence - Contacts : Verymature, Cachetoe, Askew
PVP/PVE Semi Casual
Size : around 250 guildies
Loot : Suicide Kings (drama free)
Raids : Tue-Wed 19:15-22
Progression 7/8 BWL
Note : Laid back attitude, 10+ french(Qc) raiders, stoners everywhere.

1 Like

PWW is 8/8 we cleared 8/8 week 1 on thursday 2/13/20

1 Like

Now 10/10 MC