Horde guild LFR friendly returning players

Hey all!

Long time WoW player here.
I saw a few posts of people looking for others to play with so I figured I would make a post recruiting some new and returning players. We are a mid size group of people who aim to have people on so that there is always someone to play with. As is the usual story, we all played before and people began to drop off. So far our group is formed of pretty active people who are ready to invite more people into our community. We are forming our mythic plus team as well as our raid team. We will be progressing through both and teaching encounters as needed. We are actively seeking people to join both teams! We are very friendly people, open to all types of people, LGBTQ friendly, etc. We all just want to have fun playing the game. If you’re interested in a friendly community of like minded players feel free to reach out to me on discord. My discord is Rozn02 #6693 Or feel free to comment below with your battle tag or discord and I’ll reach out to you.
3 Likes
Battle tag is Rozn#1164 if that’s easier
Up to 5, continually looking!
Hey --
The other co-guild leader here! I can promise you were really cool social people! Looking forward to battling along side all of you!
1 Like
I am looking to get back into wow after a three year break. I played from 2005 through 2013 and then a little in 2014 and 2015. I am trying some heals and have one level 120, a Holy Pally but Human. Thinking about transferring him to Horde side. I also have two level 110's one a Monk (Heals) and Belf Rogue. I have a time intensive job so I only play on weekends and sometimes at night during the week. I like PvP the most but enjoy running dungeons and raids with laid back people who realize this is a game not hard core. Would I be a fit?
1 Like

Yes! Definitely.

A lot of us are working full time and some of us can only play on the weekends as well. Most of us are currently progressing to lvl 120 since it’s a new server for us, but we tend to play at night and on the weekends. Some of us have night shifts and slightly switched timezones.

Message me on discord or battle net and I can give you more information and introduce you to the gang!

We are still actively looking for people to join us to game!

might be fun to make a char on illidan and check you guys out, I love running dungeons and stuff but i am definitely not hardcore at all. i like that everyone is not 120.

1 Like

That is perfectly okay! We enjoy running dungeons. Some of us will do pvp and raids in the future, but all are welcome and its not a toxic environment at all!

Add me on discord and i’ll give you more details! Rozn02 #6693

Hi, I’m playing for first time in an official server and I’m new to the BFA content and gearing.
I used to play a lot on private servers because the low activity at my current region, Argentina, but I’m originally from Cuba. I’ve been playing wow since bc and stop playing at mop because I had to study, university demands a lot of work. Anyway my birth language it’s Spanish but I’m very familiar with English and the language barrier isn’t a problem in my case, I’d like to speak English fluidly and it’s ok. Sorry if this is taking so long. I didnt switch to the official server at legion because I didn’t like the way they made the expansion. demanding a lot of work if a player wants to get into a raid, even in a non competitive level. Artifacts were great but the fact you need to grind armor and also grind more for the weapon didn’t worth to me the time needed.
I can play usually on weekends, time demanding job, and I’d like to know if it could work.

Since I’m new to the BFA I haven’t still used the lvl 110 bonus on any character but I’d like to play what I used to play a lot at wotlk and cataclysm, elemental shaman or another fun DPS, uh dk.

Please let me know if it’s ok to join the gang, and which classes could be more beneficial now.
I’ve heard that for 8.1 else shammy should get a nice buff from the PTR.

Regards,
Nether

1 Like

Hey! We would love to have you and are still actively looking for people. We want people to play the class/role that is most fun for them. Go ahead and add me on discord or battlenet, and ill introduce you to everyone!

As a side note, I will be going on vacation for the next week starting tomorrow. We are still recruiting, but Eir/Briar will be taking over for the meantime so just post in here with your battlenet or discord and he will reach out. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Im Eir/Briars that Sona mentioned above. While Sona/Rozn is on vacation, or any time, feel free to get in contact with me for more information on the guild, or to get a vibe of what we’re about!

My bnet is BriarsThorn#1731 – or on Discord at Briarsthorn#8260 !

We are growing rapidly and would love to add more soldiers to The Hand of the Dark Lady!

Hello! I am back and ready to continue recruiting!

We have a solid team of players who have played before and an extremely welcoming community. We would love to have you grow with us :slight_smile:

I’d like to join but would have to be in a couple weeks due to me having to server change is that ok?

That is totally acceptable! Feel free to start a new toon with us as well. You don’t have to transfer if you do not want to.

We are continuing recruitment for all Returning/new players! We have a very active and friendly group so far. Excited to dive into some new content in the coming month!

While we always encourage people to play the class they have the most fun with, we do have a shortage of palidans and monks!

A couple of questions. I work overnights,so would that be an issue? And the other one is,would I have to be in voice chat all the time?

Hello :slight_smile:

To answer your question, we have people on all time zones. In fact, we have people who work overnight shifts (including myself). You would fit right in without an issue.

While we would love to chat with you, we completely understand when people simply don’t want to have a conversation but still play the game. There are no requirements to be in voice chat. When we do end up raiding, however, I would ask for all members to listen unless we have the raid down already.

Hope that answers some questions. Feel free to add me on Discord if you have anymore! Rozn02#6693

1 Like

Hello!

We are getting bigger now and are actively looking for people so we can start raiding and doing more mythic dungeons together!

We still have an active group of people leveling and players willing to help each other out. If someone has questions or wants to do something, people in discord pretty much jump in to help!

If you are looking for a good community to play with and want to participate in new content, then we are for you!

Discord:Rozn02#6693

With the new raid and patch out, we are officially starting to form our raid and mythic groups. We are still recruiting for both pre and post 120!

Message me if you are interested :slight_smile:

Hi Zekhån,

I am actually interested in starting a horde character (I would be boosting to 110) and this guild sounds like a perfect fit for me.

Coming from a more hardcore environment, I am looking to step back and find more of a social guild that actually works together. I have been playing since Vanilla and have a passion for helping other players become confident in what they do.

Since I am used to Paladin, and I noticed that you guys were short on them, I would be starting with a Protection and Retribution Paladin.

Feel free to add me on BTag at Equanimity#11172 or Discord at Equanimity#5005 so we can talk more about it!