Horde got away with murder

I mean, I don’t disagree. But they suck at writing it, tbh. It’s some of the worst ‘professional grade’ writing I’ve ever seen, in fact. I’d rather have any other story told in this universe, because I simply just don’t trust them with the H v. A conflict anymore; it’s one of my favorite parts of WoW, but I just can’t stomach the way they’ve trashed it.

1 Like

I am pathetic but you won’t 1v1 me, ok

It is not murder if it happens during wartime.

In WoD? …During Ashram?

Nope. The Alliance had no plans to do so and Anduin before this, according to the novel, made great efforts for peace, even overlooking the fact that she abandoned his father at Broken Shore in the midst of a fight with no further aid. Peace efforts where she killed her own people, might I remind, because they showed too much love for their living relatives. lol.

You can pretend that makes sense or that the Horde is justified, but that doesn’t actually make it true. It wasn’t justified.

2 Likes

The Horde backstabbed and assaulted the Alliance in Ashran; once again, another example of Horde throwing truces to the wayside to sate their bloodlust.

Ah. You are taking the side of the Horde abandoning the Alliance at Broken Shore.

Ok. All I need to know that this won’t be a rational discussion. Carry on.

(The Alliance is 100% to blame for the failure at Broken Shore btw)

1 Like

Your thirst for blood, as mentioned, would lead to your ruin. Your army is decimated as it is. One Goblin bomb and the Alliance won’t even have an army. It’ll be over the Alliance. Why you ignore this fact is beyond my understanding. You literally can’t afford another war.

The Burning Legion is responsible, actually. But A+ for effort here; you tried.

Yeah sure, why don’t you actually go on your main; a blood Elf paladin, because you post just as much baity nonsense as those few trolls do.

This I did not know (which is insanely stupid) but w/e.
Granted Genn attacked the person who destroyed his nation during peace, that does not excuse Sylvanas burning alive 1000s of people and destroying a massive natural habitat.

Sorry. Did the same Alliance intelligence that failed to report in that Broken Shore was a trap tell you that I have a blood elf paladin?

Also not true. Blizzard flubs the numbers to suit the plot as needed. If they snapped their fingers, we’d have another huge army. That’s how it works. Trying to apply logic and reason to this story/universe is like trying to to fill a strainer with water.

1 Like

Again, Burning Legion. SI:7 had been infiltrated by Dreadlords; this was their plan.

I’m gonna eat all the cookies, but one. Then drink ALL the milk.

Lol you’re not wrong. The “story” that was told through BFA really suffered horrifically from a lack of direction. Part of it was because Blizzard didn’t double down on the Horde vs Alliance theme that they launched with and instead segwayed into a “us vs old gods” story. I did like some of how it was told, if that makes sense (using assaults, warfronts, etc as a method of conveying the action of the conflict and building the theme), but the overarching story was lacking.

1 Like

So many excuses.

The Horde gets reprimanded for abandoning the Alliance at Broken Shore…due to a trap of the Alliance’s failing…

But we should just ignore the Alliance’s part on this and heap all the blame on the Horde?

1 Like

And yet that same agency still has more intelligence than the Horde, which is none at all.

What happened to lok’tar ogar by the way? didn’t know it actually meant victory or run away

-brag about intelligence
-forget to pack gas masks
-the horde had gas masks

If they were going to do that, they wouldn’t have hammered home just how bad of shape the Alliance was in, literally to the point of recruiting farmers. Blizz has to know that any handwaving an Army into existence now is gonna result in mass amounts of people calling them out on it, which will undermine any narrative they try to drive.