Horde got away with murder

…Is this meant to be satirical? Yes, it was a city, an entire city of people, plus of course the zone it was on.

What good is peace, if we do not have a plot to till and grow our food in? Peace, like war, is a means to an end. The end of both is usually prosperity for the sides involved within.

The horde has taken over most of the former night elf territory stretching from the ruins of Azshara to Darkshore. That includes Ashenvale, the breadbasket of their kingdom. The plot of land between Arathi to Lordaeron is still heavily contested and most of it are unsuitable for farming because of the scourge plague from the third war and the forsaken’s blight. That leaves Westfall as the sole food provider for the whole alliance. That sounds like a heavy brunt for me.

The boy king has signed a peace treaty with the horde, which means these productive territories are still in your hands, whilst we get a bunch of useless patches of dirt and no way to reclaim our lost lands. I highly doubt that the horde would simply donate or trade foodstuff with the Alliance just barely after the war has ended. If this problem is not addressed properly, starvation and Defias 2.0 electric boogaloo will happen again.

The Alliance might suffer more than the horde should peace be achieved.

1 Like

Murdering Horde Mages and innocent Vulpera dont count I guess.

The viability of Night Elf lands in Northern Kalimdor is a reasonable concern.

Ashenvale is currently contested territory, not Horde territory. I see no reason why Ashenvale couldn’t be fully ceded to the Alliance as part of a larger agreement in which Northern Kalimdor is acknowledged as Alliance territory, and Central and Southern Kalimdor is acknowledged as Horde territory.

-cough-

Excuse me. This time it was Genn. Fair’s fair.

Haha deal with it op. Not my fault you’re side is soft like charmin

Ironic, given the staggering number of war crimes the Alliance has pulled in its variations over the years… Oh right, and let’s not forget to thank the Highbourne for bringing the Legion , Shattering the world… Letting Arthas get away with genocide before he fully lost his mind, wanting to execute the undead simply because they were brought back with out a choice and wanted to be with their families…

Yup, the horde’s the only one here with dirty hands…

You’ll have to excuse one of the only Alliance Leaders with half a brain for finally taking the one out given to them to stop the cycle of beaten each other with sticks for no net benefit when he was given the chance…

1 Like

I’m tired of following around and serving a group of sad dysfunctional NPC leaders. All they do is cause war, death, and grief! I just want to phew phew some baddies and kill some Horde once in awhile in some PvP. I’m tired of the epic GoT game content.

i mean
i my self didnt want ot burn down the giant friggin tree but i had to do it
i didnt want to go to war with the alliance but i had to do it
i joined saurfang cause sylvanas sucks

what else do you want from us man? we dont get away with as much as you think

poh might i mention we only have…2 leaders left? not really getting away with anything at this point

Implying camps and taking your enemy prisoners is not the merciful thing to do when it comes to genocidal, demon tainted orcs that wanted to exterminate your people and/or sacrifice them to their then demon masters. They were even researching a cure for them.

The alternative was killing them all you know, something the then High Elves wanted too. These examples you’re bringing up are so flawed and easily pointed out why that I think you know and are just baiting.

I’ll humor you though.

• The Defias Brotherhood was an issue due to scheming of Black Dragons, but they are still the bad ones because they resorted to killing innocents and becoming common bandits.
  • Abandoning the High Elves? In case you didn’t notice Lordaeron was in ruins by that same scourge. To this day the Stormwind Alliance protects and works with remaining High Elves and even Blood Elf defectors, so I can’t say this is true on any level.
  • Theramore had issues with Daelin sympathizers, Jaina did not actually support these. Later on it was because Garrosh started a WAR though, so yeah.

These are all weak examples. Alliance can mention countless ones where it was supported and backed by the Horde at large, the best the Horde can mention are things that were done by individuals or at best groups that were acting against actual Alliance orders.

I’ll counter to prove it;

• Southshore, and all the killings of innocent farmers just trying to live their lives since vanilla WoW, used for experimentation of deadly blight and other poisons.
  • Theramore
  • Invasions of Ashenvale, including the burning of Teldrassil which was still backed by a majority
  • Attempted purge of Brennadem, even spearing parents of children to the walls in front of their children
  • Literally most things the Forsaken as a whole do are evil, want to know how those abominations are made?
  • Invasion and genocide in Gilneas

Etc. Argueing the “evils” of the factions and comparing them is pointless because everytime the Horde have hilariously more extreme actions taken. That’s nothing against the players though, i’m just saying it’s really pointless for you to be argueing on this when the answer would be that obvious.

2 Likes

Do you really believe the lies given to you the Banshee Queen?

You ran away and left us to die at broken shore. Abandoning us wasn’t part of the deal when we agreed to face the legion together. Our kings and leaders were ready to lay their lives for Azeroth right then and there. We do not expect less from you, hence why we agreed to work together. Your choice of “survival” has costed us our king. Hence, the first blood was not drew at the skies of Stormheim, but on the shores of Wrynnfall. You betrayed us.

Though I detest Greymane’s method, I can share his wrath, disappointment, and frustration. Barring his own self, Varian was the only human leader that came from “the old days” and was fine with having war as a solution to end the horde menace. Both Greymane and Varian too have lost someone dear to the horde; Prince Liam and Wrynn sr. Your cowardice, betrayal, and our King’s death was enough justification for Greymane and us to attack you.

Besides… we all know that your presence and effort in Stormheim was never purely aimed at defeating the burning legion. You lot seek to give the banshee queen eternal life and more power by enslaving the queen of Valkyries.

Seeking more power in the midst of a war against a cosmological threat? You should feel ashamed of yourself darkspear.

I doubt the majority of the horde would give away a good patch of land so easily back to the elves after years of trying to cultivate the barren lands of Orgrimnar and Mulgore.

Though “contested” in-game, the areas themselves are now Horde territory in the lore novels. Though still waging guerilla warfare and pockets of Kaldorei-Worgen resistance still exist, the main roads and primary settlements are under horde control. Saurfang and Windrunner’s pincer movement against the unprepared Night Elves, sadly, succeeded. Most of the elven population has seek refuge in either Hyjal or Stormwind, leaving their lands rather empty.

No. The massacre is one of the main reasons the city was nuked.

Funny part is the Alliance had no problem fleeing and leaving their own king behind. Love how that part is always left out.

2 Likes

Did you not see what happened Horde Side? Our Warchief was mortally wounded and we were struggling. We had to retreat and even sounded the horn. Not one of the Alliance went “Oh no, the must be having trouble!”
Instead it was “OMG THEY BETRAAAAAYED US”

2 Likes

I mean, if you wanna RP on the forums, you go right ahead. But

1. I didn’t need Sylvanas to tell me about Genn. In fact, Sylvanas tells the Horde players exactly nothing during Legion. What we CAN see with our very own eyes is that, during a cease-fire when we’re supposed to be fighting the Legion, Genn shoots down and then pins down the Forsaken army, thus taking 2 armies out of the fight. Those Forsaken had nothing to do with what Sylvanas was doing, and the Worgen army had nothing to do with Genn fighting her. He literally re-started the war while we were in the middle of fighting the Legion.

2. Sylvanas saved Varian’s life in the trailer to Legion. Then, she sounded a retreat when we were beaten, when we could SEE that the whole army had walked into a trap, and our Warchief was mortally wounded. We sounded the retreat, and then the alliance retreated. So really, we SAVED you by sounding it. There was no way our combined forces were going to be able to overcome the trap we walked into.

3. Hey, whatever happened to that frost-mage-best-buddy-of-Varian who can teleport huge numbers of people away at a moment’s notice? Who made an ice bridge and then… yeah, where’d she go? Seems like you should be asking HER why your king is dead, not us.

4. Varian wasn’t “ok with war being the answer to the Horde menace.” When Jaina tried to urge it on him, he chose instead to make a deal with Vol’jin. A deal we kept as we faced the Legion together. A deal we kept when we sounded a retreat after realizing it was a trap and helping people to escape. A deal which Genn Greymane broke, despite Anduin telling him not to. Hmm.

5. Again, the Horde had zip to do with what Sylvanas was doing. She didn’t tell anyone. We were in Stormheim to defeat the Legion. Y’all were there to fight US.

What’s worse? “Seeking power in the midst of a war against a cosmological threat” or just seeking revenge and taking 2 races’ worth of troops out of the fight altogether?

Maybe you should be turning your shame on Jaina and Genn, the ones who REALLY abandoned you.

2 Likes

LOL, Mulgore isn’t barren.

Orgrimmar is a city.

By the same token, it wasn’t the Alliance that did that- it was ONE person. Jaina alone did that. You can’t defend the Kirin Tor and condemn the Alliance at the same time because it was one person on each side who was in the wrong.

So did the alliance in Legion. They attacked and sabotoged the horde. And did not get punished for it. They effectively restarted the war in Legion tbh. Gen basically started the war again.

They leveled Theramore and destroyed the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and burned Ashenvale to the ground while killing thousands if not 10’s of thousands of civilians/soldiers…and Varian said “we’ll be watching”. Nothing happened, NOTHING CHANGED.

See a pattern of complete stupidity on the Alliance leadership? Jaina showed back up this expansions and suddenly was over Theramore and the war and was ok to save Baine and help Thrall and Saurfang…after HER CITY WAS WIPED FROM AZEROTH.

Just think about these 2 things and how incredibly bad the writing has to be to have them happen. Do you honestly think Anduin was going to do anything. Oh that’s right, no one is ever guilty of anything it is ALL ALWAYS LAID AT THE WARCHIEF’s FEET. I mean Garrosh was the one who did everything right? No help at all right? Sylvanas burned Teldrassil all by herself right? No one else was there right?

Seriously i am sure if Anduin had a sister he would have handed them to the Horde to put into slavery he is so interested in helping them. I really hope we get a cinematic where he gets his a*s handed to him by Tyrande and put in his place for his stupidity/naivety and endless need to help the Horde while the Horde destroys his Allies lands and kills countless civilians on his watch.

3 Likes