Horde got away with murder

1. Not sure why you think the story is heading in this direction. I mean history says yes, but narratively it’s stopping because both Anduin/Jaina and Saurfang/Thrall wished it so.
  2. You and what army? The army of angry farmers? Yeeeaaaa, no.

And you’ll enforce this… how?

the faction war is a huge chunk of the game. why play wow if you’re against it?

The Horde should enforce it if they’re true to their word and they truly want to make things right.

In terms of WoW, I’ve always found the storylines where we work together to be more compelling than the faction conflict itself.

1 Like

It wasnt murder Saurfang wanted a Mak’Gora and he got what he wanted. He very well knew he would die in it.

2 Likes

i hope the alliance gets the villain bat for a while and goes through a civil war or something and then we can hold hands and be friends.

Remember, the Horde is a faction starved of resources, that’s why they are even in the NE forests to begin with, and you want to tax them further? Tax all the innocent civilians who are just trying to scrape by while hammering how bad they are? Gee, I can’t see that eventually backfiring on y’all at all.

Back in my day the faction war ended at the summit of Mount Hyjal when the mortal races banded together and stood united against The Burning Legion.

And Jaina helped protect the peace by letting The Horde end Daelins incursion.

Just because they forced faction conflict from day one, doesn’t make it a good part of the story.

3 Likes

Long live The Dark Lady.

Believe it or not, that is not what we “want” to be doing. This isn’t the favor of the writers, this is a punishment. We’re written as noble savages–except when we go crazy and kill everything–oh wait no, we have honor–oh wait no, we don’t.

I joined Thrall’s Horde. Not this $hitshow

1 Like

When exterminating a city of people on multiple occasions a half hearted apology doesn’t really cut it. :expressionless:

sylvie did that. which means you should be upset with people like me who support sylvie and not people like bipzi that are all honorable horde. jaina genocided belves too and it’s lore now but i don’t see you guys making apology threads. it’s strange how everything you guys do seems to be justified but you blame the actions of a few on the entire horde.

Of course half-hearted apologies don’t cut it, but punishing civvies by taxing them to death when the system is already strained is a perfect recipe to breed resentment and anger… and justifiably so.

This, SO MUCH THIS.

Oh come on. Jaina murdered a bunch of belves. That wasn’t genocide.

Burning down Silvermoon with all the civilians and most of the race population either inside or being cut down by the invading army outside would be genocide. That was the Scourge.

Oh, and us, with the Night Elves.

Complaining about murder during a war is like complaining about vandalism during a riot.

2 Likes

i’m just going by alliance rules. apparently killing more than a handful of people is genocide. if they stop saying it i’ll stop saying it. and lets not even talk about all the orcs they killed in camps. but ofc that is justified in their minds as well.

edit: also they can say it was the alliance of lordaeron not them but then why are they blaming you guys who are thralls horde for stuff sylvie’s horde did?

The faction story, just shouldn’t be the main narrative. Mainly because there can never be a true winner.

You just end up getting ending like Mist where Varian turns around “Ok, we’re gonna go now.”

Or BFA, where The Alliance once again walks right into Orgrimmar and “Ok, we trust you guys, we’re gonna go now.”

Hey there. Have you seen the trailer? Where Sylvanas literally saves Varian’s life and it almost costs her her own?

By sounding a retreat, frankly we saved the Alliance. It was a trap we fell in. Staying to fight would have wiped us all out. As it was, we lost troops and our leaders instead of being totally destroyed.

Don’t play that particular tired violin string, it never held up.

1 Like

I’ve noted this is a common theme with Alliance posters, they just lump us all together. I mean when I saw the tree burn I was HORRIFIED, and the vast majority of Hordies I play with where as well. It was a huge “WTF” moment and I’ve been super vocal about my dislike of Sylvanas since the Wrathgate. Yet people seem content to lump all of us together while I’d like nothing better than to set Sylvanas on FIRE with the Holy Light until she is nothing but ash… and by extension all her supporters. Hmm… I do wonder what fire roasted Orc tastes like.

1 Like

Yeah, see, funny thing: That already happened to the Blood Elves. Their population was already decimated. Then, on top of that, Jaina started exterminating the Sunreavers because Garrosh decided to attack Theramore. She just got pissed and started slaughtering people who had nothing to do with it.

But I guess Sylvanas, who firebombed a military target full of Night Elves, is the worst thing ever to walk Azeroth? Please. If every able bodied Night Elf in that tree stood to defend Darkshore Teldrassil would still be standing. The same can’t be said for Quel’thalas. There was no hope of victory against the Scourge.