Horde got away with murder

Which purge squads? If you mean Vulpera ones, that’s fake news, we burn boxes and scare them away with a totem.

We’re the goody two shoes faction, take your responsibility and accept your role as genocidal faction.

Let see. We still have a very long to do list. Currently we have to take out the traitors that claim to lead us. Once that done. I think we smoke bomb iron forge or summon mass demons and let lose in city. So many things to do.

List of terminations

1. Voss
  2. Baine
  3. Thrall
  4. plague bomb the water system of Stormwind
  5. Rat infest Exodar
    ect, ect , ect

So, what you are saying is that in order for Azeroth to not become a sewer, we have to take out the undead. :thinking:

Can anyone else decipher this rambling? I honestly have no idea if they are even reply to me at this point.

You can try. We have methods to ensure survival. Thank of all the dead bodies around the world. He He He

Time to light a match I guess then.

We got away with burning a tree. Those who picked you off as you ran around on fire, got away with murder.

1 Like

We fix that little problem. Sorry try again. We also infused our self with shadow essence. To further enhance our bodies. Now let see if fusing demons with a forsaken works out.

Well, that’s good news. I beat lots of demons last expac, and shadowy creatures in this one.

Alright time to test out big boy. Let see how this turns out.

Girl Woman whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you no fun now. :rage:

1 Like

True and if they had hyped it as an Old God expansion instead of as a faction war would it have pre-sold like it did.

Ever hear the expression tell them what they want to hear.

Perhaps when you get a little older, or maybe even a lot older as I am going to guess. You will begin to appreciate the total ambivalence I am displaying to your challenge? As if, you matter to me one iota.

So you have one completely and total miserable day!

Sure, about as much as I’ve heard the term “false advertising.”

I thought it was Horde tradition to commit horrible atrocities then blame it on their leaders and get off scot free. Anduin can’t judge them because of their culture that requires them to kill innocents that would be wrong. :roll_eyes:

But in all seriousness we’ve been down this road so many times it’s getting ridiculous , what does the Horde have to do before the Alliance makes them account for their actions…

Wouldn’t say they got away with it.

No one around Anduin seems confident the Armistice will last. Tyrande straight out rejects it, and Genn has no faith in it.

We’ve seen in Stormheim, Genn doesn’t mind taking the war into his own hands.

More to the point, what do you think the Alliance can do to make the Horde account for their actions? …start another war? Gee

Seems to be the most likely way the story is heading. It’s The Alliances turn to play hot potato with angry leaders.

Put a rebuild Teldrassil tax on them? :stuck_out_tongue: