Horde Fury Warrior

Hello,

I am a Horde warrior on Faerlina looking for a late night Friday/weekend raiding guild preferably starting around 8pm PST. Hoping to find a guild with a dkp loot system. Willing to transfer

I have 8/8 might, 2/8 wrath, 315+FR set, so can off-tank if needed on some fights, SGC, Lionheart, the rest of my gear is pre bis or better. I know all the fight mechanics and come prepared with full consumes.

Donkeys is a semi-hardcore guild with leadership that has stemmed across multiple games with top US kills in the past. With a much more relaxed raid schedule, we have efficient raiding as our #1 priority. That being said, we have several raiders pushing for top PVP ranks and have active members that enjoy the game at its core whom you’ll frequently find pugging or raiding with other guilds on their alts. We aim to clear content in a swift manner and hold our raiders to high standards.

Progression
BWL Clear time : 1:12:02

Recruitment
As of now we are recruiting any and all exceptional players who feel they would be a strong asset to our raid team. We hope that no one is deterred from applying as all of our spots are competitive and anyone is capable of earning a core spot. Nobody is held higher than their fellow raider, anyone is replaceable.

Also note
If you are considered an excellent raider, you will be offered a paid transfer.

Schedule
Our raid times are Sat-Sun 4-8 PM PST

Loot
Loot is handled via loot council for high priority pieces with the mindset of what would benefit the raid the most. That’s not to say performance and attitude aren’t also taken into account, just come with the mindset that we are a collective entity, not 40 individual players. Everyone will get their loot!

What is expected of an Ideal Donkeys Raider

• EVERYONE is expected to come to raid with full consumables and world buffs. While we understand raids in Vanilla are simple and puggable, we are looking to embrace the competitive aspect via speed clear and improve our rankings. This is also a great way of measuring the dedication and performance of a raider.
  • All raiders are subject to log analysis, nobody is capable of playing perfect but we do our best to min max and help our players perform at an adequate level. We ask that all trials have a healthy mindset and be open to any criticism.

Contact
If you have any interest or would like to inquire further, feel free to reach out!
Bnet : optimusprime#12104,
Discord : wot m8#5674, Loki#4134, Rich#2039, Vibez#1936

Lastly, thank you to anyone who had an interest in Donkeys

Hey, dude!

Nova is US10 in Blackwing Lair and we are looking for a few more Fury Warriors to round out of roster… if you are looking for a highly competitive team to get 99 parses with, you can apply at https://apply.novaguild.io

If you have any other questions, you can add my btag: Tollo#1278

Thank you for the response, but your raid times are a little to early I wouldn’t be back from work in time

Hi there we are currently looking to build a raid team on the server Myzreal we are recruiting everything raid times will be m,w,thrs 7:30 pm
loot will be distributed by dkp.
Message rlybored if you are interested thank you!
we are going to be more of a semi/hardcore raiding guild.