Horde Fleeing Herod?

Classic hasn’t even started so chillax… I was egging on the OP, you his lover or something?? and btw… FOR THE HORDE!!!

He makes me cookies. What of it?

1 Like

I’ve been seeing LOADS of Alliance recently in Nazjtar trying to take over the Horde zone and getting spanked repeatedly. It was most assuredly equal numbers too - if not more so Alliance favored.

All I saw across my screen were red names and they were being pushed back HARD. Im not sure what rock you’ve been living under, but if it makes you feel better with that sort of mentality … more power to you.:+1:

umm, or maybe, without all the like dramatization OP seems to be having…people are realizaing how populated herod is and how full all the servers are so the creation of stalagg id all part of due process?

I woke up my cats laughing way harder than I should have at this.

1 Like

Lmao, everone knows the horde always win pvp, alliance always wins pve, they arent afraid. Probably just want 1 sided server so they can faceroll more often!

Sounds like a war story…

“Well boys, there we were… The Alliance had us outnumbered but we pushed them back before I took an arrow to the knee…”

Yeah. Retail Alliance with a numerical advantage. Right. Uh huh.

Just your Blood Elf detachment probably outnumbered the Ally’s 5:1

I never quite understood that warcry. It’s a direct copy of “For the Horde!” and it just doesn’t sound right. The Alliance should have something better than simply copying the Horde warcry.

Should be “For Azeroth!”

Orcs are literally alien invaders.

2 Likes

How about, blood, guts, and honor!!!

As I said, you tell yourself what you need to in order to feel better man. I’d provide screen shots had I thought about it. I’m not here to try and change your mind. :man_shrugging:

That’s good, because my mind is made up. :kissing_heart:

“You wouldnt hit a guy with glasses, would you?”

Look for me on the Battlefield, though I doubt you will be there coward.

For the Alliance!

1 Like

once upon a time, you needed to verify.

I prefer “SPOOOOON!!!”

fear isn’t what i want. I want acceptance

i mean from the act of accepting fate by another.

I’ll be on Mankrik server, will you be there?

I can’t wait to be on the battleground, in the middle of a glorious battle and see “Zug Zug” above a Horde members head.

Zug Zug was usually the last thing I remember seeing before reviving in a graveyard. (I was horrible at Pvp.)