[Horde] Division World PVP Community

I invited you should see it if not ill be home in 10

My tauren ret paladin needs this grp. Will send friend inv to Spartanics#1315. Cheers

3 Likes

Heretic i have tried to invite you and it keeps failing. Can you add me to discord? I seem to keep missing u on bnet Spartanics#8650

1 Like

I greatly enjoy killing Division VII members. Please recruit more for me to kill.

Sincerely,
Kalechips

1 Like

You are on my friends list.

1 Like

Divison might be LATE world pvp in bfa HAS died down.

Through OUT this expansion THERE were some EPIC battles, the best I WOULD say since classic EVERYTHING has died down. Major ally & horde groups hardly seen NOW, small scale pvp still HAPPENS.

LATE HAS OUT THERE EPIC WOULD EVERYTHING NOW HAPPENS!

This code must be further encrypted still

3 Likes

10 characters

Speaking for myself, but Ruin and our affiliated guilds would love more organization and struggle to come if the horde could unify and bring the pain via a semi/quasi/ war.

Yall may have lost the RP war with Sylvannas, but we promise to shoot back if yall wanna come out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can group with some buddies
3-5 small scale stuff. Let me know what horde town you want to trash up and we will come and stop you :wink:

2 Likes

Based on this only you guys sound pretty cool.

2 Likes

Tad update I am back been out due to buying a house with my partner (Who i met in wow btw!!! :smiley: love this game) and computer broke but got myself a new one that looks sick those interested in doing 40 man premade AVS lmk Spartanics#1315

2 Likes

I WILL PLAY WITH YOU! :slight_smile: It’s been a while.

Hi sparta :smiley: i have played with and fought against these guys alot def would recommend for anyone on horde side looking to do wpvp

1 Like

BUMP bump BUMP