Horde BGs and Winrate

Not a complaint post just quality of life-based on facts. Alliance according to 3rd party sites they have over an 80 percent win rate in normal bgs. I am sure blizzard could look at these stats and it is probably higher. They are already fully geared in every bg. Always a sargeras premade too. Xpac is great so far just really hard to win BGS with this going on. No mercenary mode to grab either for horde. Need to either make bg with item level brackets and or mix up the Horde and alliance on the same team for bgs like they did PvE content. Please take a look at this. Thank you.

7 Likes

lol how you gonna throw out an absolutely insane statistic like that without a source?

9 Likes

something is def wrong with horde. all top players are allly and premading. 0-10 so far today for random bg.

1 Like

More so all the high end players only play bg’s for the first week of an xpac to get gear and then never again. Guarentee within 2 weeks to a month of the season starting BG forums will be Alliance complaining about how they can never win and it seems all the good players are horde.

seems like all high rated players swapped ally this expac

A large majority of the high rated players were already alliance. I would guess/assume that almost 70% of high rated players prefer alliance over horde and with their being cross-faction queing now they aren’t forced to play a horde toon. Add onto that that every race gets a 10% CD DR with double PvP trinkets not a lot of people really care/feel the need to play Orc anymore for the racial when you can have humans that can benefit from double damage trinket.

2 Likes

What sites are those?

4 Likes

Imagine needing to run a geared premade in random levelling BGs in order to win, beyond pathetic lmao

8 Likes

All the people that hate Rando BGs are running premades right now trying to get gear so they can pair up with their favorite buddy or two for the Arena season. Once everyone settles in the BG win rate will calm down and even out.

1 Like

I think its tough for some people to take when they are high ranked arena players and go into a Rando BG and have their business handed to them by a solo queue commander. Even if they win the majority its likely a pretty nasty ego hit when a Rando knocks the pine cones out of you.

3 Likes

Must be those pesky engineers and consumable addicts.
Or the toys!

I have no idea why alliance are so geared and horde seem to be all fresh 70s.

but we are getting steamrolled right now in almost every game.

2 Likes

I duno why anyone cares. I’m .5 bars from 70. Gonna get home tonight, hit 70 and lose BGs all night with a smile on my face knowing I don’t have to farm 120,000 honor to PVP. Couple days of BGs and I only have to do content because I feel like it, not because every rating tier I hit I gotta farm another 30,000 honor.

It’s gonna be great.

10 Likes

The initial gear gap is huge from dinging 70 and queueing bgs vs people in 411 honor gear.

2 Likes

yea, even losing the grind isnt that long. we have enlistment bonus too :joy: how far the horde have fallen.

Alliance all have enlistment, every match, and from launch from what I understand. I only saw one match as horde with that bonus and haven’t seen it since.

EDIT: I also want to add that although the winrate statistic above is uncited, all you have to do is queue and you’ll know it’s that bad or worse.

3 Likes

They removed merc mode???

Probably because we’re out there actually enjoying the game instead of getting all try-hard in the first week of an xpac launch. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Once our gear levels out… they’ll be back in their place. Just wait for it. :dracthyr_tea:

If Alliance has a lot of streamers especially high ranked streamers you end up with a very willing and supportive force of people that will stay up all night just to cozy up to their favorite Interwebz Celebz.

3 Likes

I just looked at my win rate for battlegrounds in the statistics section. I’ve won around sixty percent of my matches.