Horde beware, Im coming for you

I play both sides pretty equally. I have to favor Horde on this subject. I’d always heard on Horde side about a certain Alliance community exploiting but I ran with that community and never saw it. But then one day I encountered it myself. They were losing, bad, and out came the exploit. “For the luls” apparently.

1 Like

and the jimmy from that seinfeld show

1 Like

And vin diesel!!!
THE FRAAM does too!!!’

Hey, I’m a horde and ally player just looking for some pvp people to roll with.
I’m leveling a new MW monk on Ally side. (I primarily pvp as MW monk)
Can’t find your BG community (is it within Wow, or Discord?) Whichever one it is, could I get an invite or the code for the group?

So you’re putting the Horde on notice, unless you lose the fight at SHGY and then you’re just going to go sit in the cave and pout while the Horde cap the rest of the towers and kill Van?

we dont know him :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

In the avs of his I’ve been in he rarely loses the fight at shb and if he does he usually tries to recover

Bud, I know when to hold them and when to fold them, that was a losing cause. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging: was fun game regardless, Im not giving no team the satisfaction of farming my team to zero regardless if i do it. no pouting or flame was group decision. we didn’t mass afk. we stuck around till the end.

well this av against cinco, got my butt beat badly, was a wake up call. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: was wondering when my community was goin to lose…winning all the time gets boring as f. still waiting for toturekilla group to actually beat my team, we not gods.

alec is the most handsome boy in the epic bg community and he only loses to keep it interesting

yo momma lmao, L

Ummmm this is FRAAM!
You do remember ME?
Anyway when we have 4000
TOON’s to pick from We would
Beat you in every Epic we played.
But we don’t really give a
Worry!!! We play EPIC TO HAVE
FUN, make friend’s, and make
It a party!!!
Torture and CORPSE CORPS
DON’t lead by follow the donkey
So to speak, like you do !!!

Chin up!!! You look GRUMPY!!!
REGARDS

THE FRAAMCISRUE
Bleeding HOLLOW

All right’s reserved 2023
The FRAAM

Ruthless this is FRAAM!!!
Plz Buddy will you send me a link
To your COMMUNITY!!!
I just can’t face another day
Without YOU!!!
Ummmmmmm plz
Wait …………… wait???

FRAAM WAKE UP!!!
FRAAM WAKE UP!!!
Wake up DAMN IT!!!
FRAAM it was a nightmare!!!
Just A NIGHTMARE!!!

Wow THAT WAS A CLOSE!!!
I need to BRUSH that one off
FRAAM is gonna BARF!!!

Toothless I GUESS FRAAM’s
Gonna NEED a LITTLE BLACK
VELVET with a SMATTERING of
ALLIANCE BLOOD IN HER TEA!!!

Honestly they could make
A BLOCKBUSTER out of that
DREAM !!!

By FRAAM
ALL RIGHT’s reserved 2023

1 Like

Toothless FRAAM HERE…
i QUESTION you ability To do anything
Let alone HOLDING And FOLDING!!!
since they placed YOU TOON in
LOCKDOWN and all your TOON’s
Past discretion, YOU DO YOU!!!
Remember I followed YOUR thread
To TWITCH…
Your TOON was at one time a
STREAMER!!! What happened in that
GIG??? HELLO
Do you need to FOLD!!!
Just ASKING!!!
The FRAAM

All right’s reserved 2023

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH (deep breath) AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Are you okay?

1 Like

wut? lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

poor lil fella missed the joke.
Bragging about beating random groups of people with a preformed team is bad enough.
Bragging about ignoring objectives, and griefing the other team is the whip cream on top.
But the cherry is doing all of that in a public space. for screen shots to be matched up with trash-bagging screen shots.

sorry about your small pp bro.

1 Like

Just a game bro :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is… and if im honest. I kinda miss the ole smack talk between factions. Makes it much more fun to play pvp.

2 Likes