Horde Arms/Fury War 380 PVE 382 PVP // [8/8] H [2/8] M Looking For Guild

I actively raided during Wrath and Cata with Cata being my most competitive xpac as an ally.

Recently came back to wow for BFA xpac since it seemed exciting and I wanted to get back into my love for WoW on the weekends. I am usually very busy from Monday to Thurs due to my career, and looking for an active Mythic+ / Mythic raiding guild that does weekend times Friday to Sunday ( I can bend to any time during those days). I am also interested in PVP if it is an option within the guild. current floating at 1.8k and for PVE I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M. All through pretty much the LFR system since i haven’t been in an active guild since coming back, so i understand that my stats are weak and not a poised app.

Willing to work hard and improve in anyway possible, thank you.

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid Mythic Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 to 11:30PM EST
(6:00 to 8:30PM PST).

Our Heroic raid forms Thursday 9:30 EST to 11:30PM EST
(6:30 PST to 8:30PM PST). This is an optional raid night for all raiders. Most mythic mains & officers attend this night.

Outside of those raids we also do Mythic+ and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

You can also contact us with any questions on bnet:

DatDotDoe#1270 .(Discord gldfsh#1218)
Orangemilk#11825

Hi Yandi!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342