Horde and Alliance player's are the same

There is no difference between the people behind the screen just different colored pixels. Change my mind.

P.S. I have to admit I’m a little bias as I think you all are awesome! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I would generally agree… Though IMO there are fewer crazies on horde side. Or maybe it’s just that the crazies on alliance side are hordies playing their alliance alts. So who knows… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah but it wouldn’t be WoW without the factions screaming about how the other faction is favored by blizzard and are utter trash at the game.

Bonus points if someone got camped and writes a bible on how the other faction is for cowards.

3 Likes

I wish we had one (or two) more factions. All druids should be able to band together under the Cenarion Circle.

Maybe Shaman can join. Maybe.

3 Likes

There was a glaring difference in the beginning of BFA.

I’ve always mained at least one Alliance Rogue and played Horde secondary on PVP servers. In early BFA a good portion of Alliance players would announce proudly in chat they have War Mode on but aren’t doing WPVP and won’t help anyone or participate.

Horde players were the opposite. For the most part they all wanted to WPVP, would call out where Alliance were, and help if you needed it. At WQ’s Horde would help each other whether we were in Zandalar or Kul Tiras.

We are the same and different. :grin:

I only play Horde now because of RL and don’t have the time to play both.

1 Like

Most people play both so, yeah.

1 Like

I played alliance only since BC then changed to horde for this exp (shortly after the Nazjatar patch) and honestly i can tell a big difference in regards to world pvp. I never have one ally attack me, its always a group of 5. I don’t remember that happening to me much when i played alliance.

2 Likes

I would have to agree the Alliance and the Horde stories this expac were very different as blizzard definitely had the horde as the aggressor with the dark lady pulling no punches.

There was definitely a very defeatist attitude ally side just shortly after the start of BFA. But I can understand why as the phasing tech blizzard was using was busted. But than there were the folks like myself that didn’t mind it so much.

So very true. Although we Alliance are far more beautiful. /hairflip

The RL has been crazy, so I can understand that all to well.

Dude! No joke but that would be awesome! You have two sub factions for each class. Paladins could have the silver hand or scarlet crusade.

No joke this is the first expac I ever leveled a horde toon.

As someone who plays them both equally, I can say without a doubt that it’s the same for both sides.

P.S. thank you to all who have posted! I have enjoyed reading your posts. Please keep them coming. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes you are. :grin:

2 Likes

I concur. I mean we experienced it last night on our Horde and Alliance toons. No difference

1 Like

Are we the same? Or are we one?

2 Likes

With our powers combined!!!

2 Likes

Alliance tend to group more in WM because it’s so horde dominated usually.

1 Like

Funny you should say that. I’ve seriously been contemplating starting up an all Druid guild on ED. I mean… you’d have pretty much everything you need: Tanks, Healers, Melee DPS, and Ranged Caster DPS… that, and I’d really love to make some meme videos for YT, like a bear Tank raid in Uldum or Vale. It’d be a laugh riot. Just imagine… 20+ bear Tanks rolling around with 1M+ HP rocking that TD/EV corruption… WM on, of course…

4 Likes

This is true and untrue at the same time.

The alliance have more adult players AKA people over the age of 35 by a landslide.

Most of the teenagers have faction change to horde because that’s where the top-raidng guilds are however the alliance adult players who don’t have that type of free time to invest? Just don’t care and have remained Alliance. Due to this going on it has also attracted more adult players to start maining Alliance

This has created a more adult player base on Alliance. G4 magazine did a pull on this a little while back and Alliance had more people over the age of 35 by a large %

1 Like

So which alliance race has the most ragers? My experience is undead for horde,who always seem to be played by very angry people, with blood elves in second place.

How do you know? I know all of the people I used to play with were all in there early 30’s. Honest question

1 Like

Well the Poll G4 did for one.

Also If dont understand why a military like/cleaner, less edgy themed faction would attract more older people rather than young? Then I dont know what to tell you.

Also you need to understand I was not speaking in absolutes. There are adults on both sides. Alliance just has way more of them. Thats all I said.

This should not be news to anyone. Horde has had the teenage playerbase (13yo-25yo) player base on lock for years. ALly side just has more to offer older folks. All Im saying.

1 Like

I disagree with the OP.

If you choose to live in a mud hut among savages there is something wrong with you.

Alliance players are superior. Fight me.

1 Like

Don’t you run away when they show up to fight you ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway living in mud huts is smarter than living on a combustible tree which is still burning 2 years later …

4 Likes