Horde & Alliance ratio OCE

Hey guys I have been playing Alliance on Frostmourne for years now due to how popular the server is. Been wanting to make the switch to Horde Barth but not sure if it will be harder to join an active guild and get M+ groups with Oceanic players.

Or should I just stay with Frostmourne Alliance?

There are definitely going to be guilds and M+ groups on Horde Barthilas that you will be able to get into, Frostmourne Alliance is still definitely much stronger population wise though.

For Horde OCE you might as well not have access to warmode due to the population difference, if that is of any concern to you.

Depends if you like Horde races, and whether you don’t like the community on Alliance Frostmourne.

Realistically there absolutely no advantage to being Horde on OCE though, Frostmourne Alliance has significantly more players as well as taking advantage of all the in game advantages of being the “minority faction”.

I’d only really play Horde if you feel the community is better or if as I said the races/faction simply appeals to you more.

2 Likes

Yeah I levelled my 50 druid on Horde Barth and found myself a guild which is filled with very nice people.

Now that I’m 60 every M+ group I have been in the players are generally really nice and helpful. No disbanded groups yet which is surprising. I will always miss Frostmourne trade chat but I really like the community on Horde Barth.

I’ll be staying on this server from now on.

2 Likes

Actually, this was the reason I came to general discussions… is it true that Barth is the primary Horde server on OCE? Because I’m looking to shuffle some characters around to have a laugh and hope for solid progress one way or the other.

Squadw, So regardless, it’s at least not a bad experience on the server?

Barth horde is practically none existent with WM on. I went from Frosty to Barth and there was 0 difference as alliance WM

Yeah to actually be able to see people you need to turn WM off to play Horde Bathilas. If you play Horde and have WM on…you’re going to get ganked 90% of the time.

But yeah I am really enjoying Horde Barth. I do miss Alliance Frostmourne trade chat but oh well.

Well that’s disconcerting. I’ve been looking for a Horde home on OC servers, but it seems like that isn’t an option. I do like some WM for a few characters.

1 Like

It is true that there is probably going to be a 20 to 1 ratio of Alliance to Horde with WM on but I love world pvp so it’s pretty fun for me. But I do have some advice, play a character that can stealth if you’re planning on switching to Horde and want WM on because the Alliance will hunt you down every chance they get with all of their friends.

2 Likes