Horde - All Cooking Mats!

Hey there!

I’m going down a dizzy spiral of profession obsession again on my new main, and trying to level her cooking. So far, I have completed this in the original cooking recipes, as well as Pandaria and BfA! (Although I’ll still gladly take any Pandarian cooking mats because I’m saving up my ironpaw tokens!)

So, if you have any cooking mats laying around in an old alt’s bank or something, please feel free to send them my way (to Shaysinn or Shaysynn) and I’ll send you back some gold! (And maybe even a special gift :wink: )

Still working on:

Outland Cooking
Northrend Cooking
Cata Cooking
Warlords of Draenor Cooking
Legion Cooking

Thanks!

Hi, Shaysinn! Are you still looking for these mats? I’d be happy to help you obtain some, but I think all my ironpaw tokens are on Alliance. How do you feel about using the auction house?

1 Like

As someone who capped out Nomi in WoD, I can tell you most of these aren’t too hard to farm except this stupid fish. You’re supposed to farm it in the Vale, but now all the water has been drained from the eastern lake, so you can’t, and you have to go to that obscure lake in the far west, where it shares pool spawnings with other fish.

You can get all three of these en masse on the Timeless Isle easily.

Anyway. Nomi gives me a free Ironpaw Token every day I bother to use him, so I have a lot of those on my Rogue Kasskeelhaul.

I’m actually mostly done with what I needed the mats for, I believe. xD Thank you so much though!!

@keelhaul

I ended up finding a ton of the jewel danio schools on the timeless isle as well. I mostly was looking for the mats in bulk because I don’t have as much time to play as I used to, and I was trying to quickly gather ironpaw tokens by trading in groceries. I ended up getting it mostly done yesterday and the day before though!

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Hmm… maybe I was thinking of Redbelly Mandarin.

1 Like

I actually found a secret pond that was literally FLOODED with those!!! It’s nuts!!

Was it in Townlong Steppes during the local Anglers event?

It wasn’t during any events, but it was on the little island in Townlong with Niuzao Temple, the pond there was literally overflowing with them.

I know this was about a week or so ago, are you still looking for all of these?

1 Like

I sent you some on my roguey rogue before I moved them back to Alliance, hopefully that helps!

1 Like

Yes I am! Including Pandaria ones if you don’t need them! (Especially meats and fish!)