Horde 453 Elemental Shaman LF Semi-Casual N/H/M Raiding Guild

Hello!

Level 86 Neck
Rank 8, 484 Cloak
T2-T4 Essences.
I AM OPEN TO SERVER SWAPPING. I am on The Forgotten Coast.

With work and life, I haven’t been able to play much of BFA since launch, but I’m wanting to get back into raiding. The guild I was in pretty much fell apart and the remaining member’s server swapped. I quit right before Antorus TBT in Legion came out, but my guild and I were 3/9M in ToS. I WAS rank 3 elemental shaman on my realm at the time, but obv thats changed.

I’m looking for a guild that raids on Weds/Thurs/Sundays, those are my only days off and it is not physically possible for me to raid any other days. (i work nights)
My old guild was full of old, drunk, high, boomers with NO FILTER, and I would love to find another guild like that (: I need a guild to call family once again.
Also, I do NOT plan on quitting when Shadowlands launches and I will be looking forward to pushing H/M raiding content with whatever guild I’m in!

I play Ele shaman very well btw

Hey! While my guild does primarily focus mythic raiding, we also accept social and casual players. If you’d like, shoot me a message on discord - Zackary#5721

Hey Purpaderp, if you can also make Saturdays we have later night raid times. As well as a few people within the guild work nights, like myself, so if you’re interested feel free to contact me.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 5/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | 2 Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

Theres just no way .-. i go into work at 7pm and i work until 6am saturday night. I could def join sunday tho.
I dont think it would work out D:

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Purpaderp,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 5/12M in Nya’lotha and still going strong. We plan on continuing our success into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Hello!
Bad news, I found a guild :l and even if I was interested, I wouldn’t be able to make your Monday night raids D: thank you for the offer though!! :smiley:

Hey bud I’d like to talk to you we raid Saturday morning one day a week from 9am to 1pm est We are just the degenerates your looking for (guild name is changing due to the method drama) new guild name is changing to Critically Dumb