Horde 226 enhancement looking for raid guild

Hi folks, anyone interested in a arms warrior for raiding? i’m on Bloodscalp and the east coast. Been a 3/10 M raider in BFA and just came back a couple months ago and leveled arms, which i dig. i also mained enhancement since vanilla and have one now too at 226, but arms seems more in demand. also have a 200ish pally.

Hello Toran and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

On your Class: More mythic guilds are probably looking for enhancement shamans then warriors. If you are not interested in Mythic raiding then what you play won’t matter.

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

• Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
    -People coming back to the game are welcome.
    (This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
    -We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Thanks Nidal, good to hear theres a market for enhancement shammies!

Hello!
I linked our guild recruitment post, if you like what you see feel free to reach out and add my battletag or discord provided on our recruitment post, as well as any questions you may have!

Hiya Toran!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for an enhance shaman! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and as we’ve just started heroic raiding in the new year, we are 6/10H, intending to get AoTC before the end of the tier.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k+!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)