[Horde] 221 unholy DK former CE raider LF guild

Old CE player - last few raids I played in I got CE (Nighthold CE was my last raid proir to this one) - had to take an extended break from the game due to me battling cancer, but I am now cancer free and back playing. LF a CE or like minded guild to raid in! Dorak#11136

Hey Dorak, hope you’re doing well. I am the Co-GM of Untouchable, a newly founded guild on Tichondrius (Horde).

<Untouchable> is focused on earning Cutting Edge during the Sanctum of Dominion raid tier. We are currently 2/10M and are looking for a MM hunter, fire mage, shadow priest, unholy DK, or enhance shaman to finish up our Mythic roster.

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

I am really happy you beat cancer lets chat.

ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)
Resto Shaman

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

First of all, let me say congratulations on beating cancer!

Now for our guild spam:
It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

(6/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. Our guild has gotten CE every tier since it has existed! We got a late jump on this tier but we’re up and rolling now. We started prog on Council this week and hope to be on Sledgefist soon! If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you apply! We are always accepting social members for m+ and pvp as well!

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better. We do not guarantee a raid spot, but will give you a fair chance on farm. We also do sales on off nights if that is something that might interest you!

Current Priorities:
Fire Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy
DK

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey there Dorak! Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (8/10M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting an UH DK for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

I am glad to hear that you are doing well now man! Hopefully your search for a group to get back into the game will be a smooth one. I have posted the link to our forum post below so that you can get all the extra detail, but the TLDR is that we are a horde mythic raiding guild that is currently 4/10 mythic with sub 5% wipes on Xymox (so should be 5/10 by tomorrow) then we focus on Sun King. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10 EST. My discord is Rolliepoley#8491 and that is the best way to reach me for any questions or to chat.