[Horde] 2 Mythic Experience Raiders LF Mythic Guild

2 friends that have been playing together for years looking to join a mythic push group as our guild is taking the rest of the expansion off due to its lackluster content. Times we are available to raid:

Tues and Wed anytime from 8 until 12 EST

We are an Unholy Death Knight (444) and an Assassination Rogue (447). If needed, the Rogue can be swapped to a Resto/Balance Druid but the item level is a bit lower (438).

We have multiple AotC’s and early dated mythic achieves that we can link and can probably dig up some logs of previous tiers if needed- I’d just have to find them.

Also we are VERY into pushing M+'s so if your guild does that as well that’s a plus!

Not looking to server transfer or faction change.

< Nulli Secundum > is currently looking for some more DPS. We’re refilling our roster after a short break post-EP Mythic and are looking to give this tier a serious push.

Add me on battle.net, I’d be happy to talk details with you. xxcloud417xx#1439

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US - it was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players. We have high (1700+) tanks, healers, and DPS in guild that are happy to help teach those with the ability to push high

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

I’ve played both of those specs at a high level. It’s nice to see them both together.