Hoping to form a guild

hello, i am hoping in finding new people to have a good time with in this game and share some funny stories and build bonds with, i want to start a guild and hopefully join raids and dungeons and have better gear and make friends with any of you who would like to join this guild and we can have fun all together i am a Level 110 Fire Mage btw and would like for any of you to join my guild and have fun in this great game i am 20yrs old if you would want to join pls be 17+ i also started a discord that is pretty much dedicated to wow and other MMO"s/Arpg’s pls msg me if interested, the best way to get a hold of me is through discord im thinking of naming the guild (Raidz B4 Gradez) discord is the best way to get in touch with me so here will be my discord name
Discord- Xposed#5370

Hey,
welcome to WoW! Tbh with you if you just joined you might want to just joined another guild at the beginning and see how things works in wow. There’s a lot to do to build/start a guild and it’s usually a lot easier once you know people in there!

anyway, gl!

2 Likes

Hi There!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We also do some pvp, mount/mog runs, achievement hunting, etc.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366