Hoping other races get as much love as humans/elves!

Apologies for the awkward title, was hard to squish my thoughts into something concise. Anyway.

The new customization options for humans and elves have been absolutely stellar - like well beyond what I was expecting, to be quite honest, but am I alone in worrying that the other races might not see quite as much love?

Itā€™s not exactly a secret that Humans and Elves are far-and-away the most played races, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they were given a little more love for that reason alone, but hereā€™s hoping! Half the reason I love WoW is its diverse and unique selection of playable races, and having options to that degree would be amazing. Playable Taunka, anyone?

7 Likes

I agree, everyone deserves the same amount of love. Honestly I donā€™t recall seeing anything new for draenei yet.

4 Likes

Well undead, trolls, dwarves are getting some love too but I donā€™t know if it will be the same love that they put into humans or elvesā€¦

I just need a proper Nightborne. :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah whereā€™s our Draenei love =( sick of humans and elves hogging everything on Alliance.

Tauren and Orcs need some love to!

1 Like

Taurens be looking good if you ask me, new fur colors and nice list of warpaints.

1 Like

I personally wanted non old man/middle aged men faces for humans. Iā€™d love draenei love, some different torso options to be less fridge. I was hoping it could be a reason we havenā€™t seen anything for draenei yet. Since they are working on them and need more time for that race.

1 Like

Nightborne still need to be fixed.

Goblin remodel gave them same face syndrome.

Undead need their old faces restored and head shapes as well. And UPRIGHT UNDEAD PLEASE.

I want other races to get favortism.

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about those lol I like the Blonde one Iā€™ll have to name it Blondie :slight_smile:

K then Orcs and Draenei love next please.

They have less hair orā€¦ ā€œmaneā€ options than some of the more recent race inclusions.

I at least want taunka and yaungol customization.

3 Likes

Yeah, I love the new options Tauren are getting - genuinely excited to get them, really, but I would kill to have a few more hairstyles and the like - perhaps a couple new face models, too, as they only have twoā€¦

Some ā€˜scarredā€™ faces like Worgen got in their rework would be absolutely sweet.

2 Likes

theyā€™re not.

I would love some new hair styles/colors for this guy! I am hoping to have reasonable eyebrows someday :laughing: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I really would love to see some updates for everyone honestly.

• Thalassian Elves are getting a lot but Iā€™d love it if Blood Elves could get some darker tattoos. Much like the Nightborne but more Blood Elf themed.
  • Iā€™d love to see some small additions to Gnomes. They already have a lot of good stuff but I love them.
  • Tauren need love. Badly. Just hug a Tauren every day until they get love.
  • Nightborne. I donā€™t know where to start so Iā€™m just saying the name and hoping someone brighter has ideas. Please.
  • I love the Trolls but maybe some new hair styles? Dare I ask for a posture update?
  • Also can we get postures for Undead and Worgen too?
  • Nightborne.
  • Pandaren could also use some love.
1 Like

Nightborne getting changes/updates and desire to look more like npcs seem to be a unifying voice across both horde and alliance, I wonder if the devs even took notice of that.

2 Likes

Have you seen them? I donā€™t even play them and I want to give those poor fools a hug. They absolutely need to be retooled.

1 Like

From what Iā€™m told, their facial animations are quite literally broken - I think it was described as them being on the wrong rig entirely? Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™m not exactly an expert on 3D modeling, but I do know they look absolutely horrific, so it really wouldnā€™t surprise me. Poor guys.

Tauren still only have 4 face options for females, only 5 for males. Since vanilla. 3 horn colors. 5 hairstyles. Since vanilla. How does that compare to BElves or even VElves? :woman_mage: :stars:

Calling it now: we only get paint jobs and mmmaybe mOaR hOrN sTyLeS.