[H][open to A] Returning DH LF Guild

Returning player, haven’t played since early 9.1.

Looking for a one night guild or one that raids 2 nights to be preferably after 10PM EST.

Join the hivemind! Here at < Golgari Swarm > we won’t judge based off of class spec/meta/playstyle as long as you consistently pull your weight and help the guild push content! We plan to get a core and upcoming roster for 10.0 but will also raid and m+ in the mean time.

Here’s some info about us, raid nights are Tuesday + Thursday 8pm-11pm server time (central). is a friendly guild with the goal being crushing all current content, we plan on doing this in a calm and serious environment when needed (Obviously this doesn’t mean no fun allowed, but if we’re seeing consistent wiping due to random chatter we will call clear comms to kill the boss). Our officer core, including RL, has gotten previous CE and we have even more members with mythic experience!Our recruitment needs : Currently we are recruiting all roles, we are willing to take and trial anyone who shows interest, confidence, and competence. Past mythic experience is a plus but we’re eager to take new mythic raiders for our roster!

If you wish to join the guild or have any questions/concerns/comments please feel free to message myself (Bnet : Montecore#11347 / Discord : Montecore#7905) or co-gm (Bnet : Joyex#1188 / Discord : Joyex#0800)

Hey there. We only raid 1 night which is Friday, 11pm - 2am EST. If you want to discuss further please hit me up on Discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hi there, I have open spots on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. We start an hour earlier, but if you think you can swing it, I’d love to chat and see if you’d be a good fit for the team.