Hope everyone had a good super squirt!

I sure did!

4 Likes

I did 106 pets, 105 from level 1, 1 from level 11… while trolling a Bernie Sanders supporter in trade :slight_smile:

Yup, all my pets are now level 25. Now to save up my pet charms and get new pets…

7 hours of soul crushing grind then i tapped out
:joy:

No Super Squirt for me.

We’ve had 4 days of repeatable tamers in Dalaran and I have 3 teams for each, so few bandages are needed. Two of my toons I’d not got around to leveling are now able to get their Dalaran hearthstones and level further through Legion invasions.

I sell level 25 pets, so had hundreds to level this week.

I did a couple dozen. Was good for me. I can only grind that for so long before boredom and tediousness sets in. But overall, very satisfied! :smiley:

Yup. It took me about 3 hours with distractions to catch up on about 40 pets. Thank goodness for Hulu. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reckon I got a good 8 hours in there mixed in with queuing for AB to finally get to exalted
Good day

I totally forgot about it. I actually assumed this Squirt battle was something out in Legionville, had no idea it was in the Garrison. I did however, do my Garrison daily. :joy:

1 Like

OMG i marked the day wrong on my calendar. Thought it was on Saturday. So bummed out right now.

Don’t be; with Squirt no longer giving character XP, you’re better off dong the repeatable Legion pet battles.

Odrogg is up for another few hours, and is able to be battled by characters of any level. Not only is he in a safe spot for lowbies, but my Alliance war-moded lowbie was kindly ignored by the Horde pet battlers surrounding me.

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Sir Galveston is visiting Dalaran today.
Another of my growing levelers is off to share a cuppa with him.

Yeah because of the EXP part, Sir Galveston is superior to squirt, in my opinion.

Plus, his is faster.

I just have 3 Surgers and 3 Court Scribes now, so i dont need as many bandages, as well.

If you have the pets for you, you can just rotate through strats that have different pets. So if you find 4 or 5 strats with different pets and rotate through them, you’d never need bandages, since the free heal would be up by the end of the rotation.

I finished leveling all the level 1 pets I had acquired since the last Pet battle week. So that put me at somewhere in the ballpark of 15-20 pets done.

Yep. Had a pretty large backlog of unleveled pets from BFA, but now they’re all leveled up.

I still have a lot to level up. I think I have maybe 450 pets leveled up. Almost all the blues, will hit many greens next time.

But… also got tons of Alliance levels, too.

All in all, pretty sweet.

I much preferred Super Sir Galveston to Squirt.

Ditto on that.

Galveston gives character EXP and feels faster than Squirt. (not sure of actual time difference)

Im not really sure of how many Alliance levels i got from Galveston, but one guy basically skipped Legion. Crazy.