Hope 8.3 comes out 3 or 4 days before Christmas

Everyone will be on holiday , itd be nice to spend couple days before and during Christmas running M+'s and Raids.

Its not nice to run a new patch when we are back to work

2 Likes

it’ll never happen. Blizzard loves to run patches right before school starts/holidays are over. I was not happy with classic releasing right before the school year that’s for sure. Couldn’t even get into it because I had 2 different language courses, 2 history courses and an english course. The amount of essays, translations, and other projects I had to do definitely made it impossible for me to invest time into classic. Damn shame too.

tell me about it. Although im not at school, but we have work… so we cannot dedicate enough time for it .

its always nice to have 10 days to 2 weeks of free time to just go full throttle on it.

oh well , blizzard gonna blizzard

1 Like

Hope 8.3 comes out 3 or 4 days before Christmas

Blizzard said they don’t want the holidays to interupt those who are progressing in guild’s with a new tier, so the next patch is being released early next year.

EDIT: Source

3 Likes

Well they can release the patch without release the raid… i mean its always a 1 or 2 weeks delay on raids anyways… so holidays wont hinder a guilds progression

True, but Blizzard already pretty much stated 8.3, even without the raid, won’t be until January 2020. Sigh

2 Likes

6 months between 8.2 and 8.3, blah.

1 Like

Tbh it is pretty obvious this is just an excuse, they were just incredibly behind with 8.3 they had to push it back since it had many systems that needed tuning as well as the raid.

2 Likes

Which tends to be about right/average for the large patches, at least for this expansion. Sure, they might be able to do them faster but as long as it is not longer then the average for the expansion, why complain?

Unless Christmas gets moved to Jan 20, not happening

1 Like

Now it’s a bad thing Blizzard continues to test a patch that may not be ready?

Make up your mind.

5 Likes

It isnt a bad thing, but this most likely happened due to bad management and scheduling that resulting in 8.2 having such a huge content drought.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of TV and games shutting down for the holidays.

Like even if you did spend a ton of time with people, you aren’t going to come home and unwind from all the social stress with one of your favorite TV shows or new WoW content?

Literally every spare moment will be spent singing and caroling with your family? For weeks and weeks on end?

Who are these people that do this??

No lets not. Here is why theirs still bugs with the Vulpera and Mechgnomes on the 8.3 ptr I would like them to be fixed before they give them to use. I’m pretty sure no one wants to get them and then can’t use them because they didn’t fix the issues before hand. Just be patient. we get them in about a month and a half.

2 Likes

Playing games, yeah I know

Unless of course you are getting paid to play this game, in that case HAPPY HOLIDAYS :+1:

8.1 came out december 11th

and how long was it before the raid? That might be one thing Blizzard is trying to avoid this time.

“Tides of Vengeance released December 11th, however, the Battle of Dazar’alor raid and Season 2 arrived January 22nd.” Not saying itll happen but it has before.

But remember that blizz is behind on putting out patches this time around. thay have also publicly announced that this patch 8.3 will be released in January and not in December.

Just once this expansion, I’d rather have the content released when it’s actually finished, rather than while the glue is still drying and they’re trying to slap some paint on.

3 Likes