Honorbound Scouting Map missing

Patch notes says that Ransa sells the Honorbound Scouting Map to open flight paths to send to alts. I have Pathfinder Part 1 but Ransa doesnt seem to sell the map. Does someone else sell it?

1 Like

I don’t see it either.

1 Like

I don’t see it for either faction vendor. Glad I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Not the best day to submit a ticket but I did anyways. Hopefully it gets fixed in a week.

1 Like

I reported it as a bug in-game, hope it gets fixed soon.

I did see it for a moment, i can no longer buy it

Having same issue. Submitted Bug Report in-game.

A guildie saw it and could buy it. I could not see it and my toon is exalted on all 6 BfA factions and i completed pathfinder part 1.

1 Like

half a patch 8.1…lol

It still doesnt explain why I cant see it on my toon that has Pathfinder Part 1. Cant buy just 1. Cant buy any. LOL

1 Like

Did you buy one alliance side.

They took it out for reasons. Blue post here.

After the brief maintenance today, I was able to buy this on an alt, use it, it was NOT consumed, could mail to other alts and they could use it - even used it on a level 63 alt. So it’s pretty awesome now.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too today. Was prepared to pay 80 gold per toon, but didnt have to. Blizzard did a good job with this item. Well worth the wait.

1 Like

It’s actually better than heirloom since its so cheap (vs the normal 10k for a loom), and you can mail it to other faction toons and it auto-changes in the mail.

You might be at looking at the wrong vendor as silly as it sounds now that they’ve added a couple more vendors.

The post is 2 days old. The problem has been resolved.