Honor not calculating properly (Losing Honor?)

Over the last couple weeks, almost every day after the daily reset (sometimes randomly throughout the day) I appear to be losing large chunks of Honor. This Honor also seems to never come back either. And most of the time, the daily reset doesn’t actually reset for me on time, even if I relog.

I’ve been told that this is just a visual bug but it doesn’t really seem like one. Also, if this is a visual bug, it’s pretty unacceptable. In order to compete for top ranks, it requires a huge time investment and losing track of where you are after 12+ hours of playing is ridiculous.

Can anyone confirm what’s going on here? Why am I going from like 250k to 130k (or even 0) randomly?

2 Likes

Having the same issue… I identified the time in which honor is supposed to update (11 EST) and made sure I logged shortly after that in my local time. Honor did not update as it should. Eventually, after a few more attempts, with each one noting my “today’s honor” and “this week’s honor” (but very specifically noting ‘this week’s’ as that is the best representation of your total weekly honor if you are not privy or able to get a pane reset),

I logged back into find 35k honor (Down to 124k from 159k under “this week”) gone [less] after the pane update. This happened to be last week too with 10k, but I believe the pane eventually updated to account for it. This week, considering it’s almost 25% of my gains, it’s felt like a huge setback, especially working 6 days this week as well. It’s affecting my overall standing when I enable my Honorspy addon to check as well.

I totally agree with OP it’s too hard to keep track whether or not Blizzard is ACTUALLY updating it correctly, especially if you’re going for a high-weekly ranking with a lot of in-real life stuff on the side. The only reason I was able to do it last week is because it was such a small amount relative to my overall earnings and only happened one day out of the week.

I don’t have the time to bug-check a 18 year old-game with a PVP engine that should run like bread and butter at this point. I’m now absolutely paranoid because it seems like Blizzard tried to brush this under the rug a couple weeks ago by claiming it was fixed. Pay attention to your panes guys, especially if you’re going for a high-weekly ranking. With no way to check what tickets you actually have in queue or whether or not your ticket queued (because of the redirect system), there’s no telling whether this will be fixed sooner rather than later on an individual or even a server-wide basis.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you are losing honor or not but I assume you are using an addon to estimate the amount of honor you are gaining for the day, that is just an estimate, that doesn’t mean that is how much you actually got. It is very possible the number displayed by your addon was wrong on its estimate (not saying that it is).
Honor rollover also isn’t just an instant process. It rolls over at 11am (my time) and typically if I’m playing around that time it might be as long as 15-20 minutes beyond that time before the update gets to my character.

1 Like

The honor is disappearing from the in game honor tab. It never resets when it’s supposed to (11am). This is a major bug that was confirmed and still has not been fixed.

Is this a bug that get auto corrected? like i just lost 20k in a AV game for some reason

I’m having the same issue and am missing around 40k honor. I was around 70k honor for the day when I noticed it bumped me back down to 30k. really hoping this gets fixed especially being horde and having 30-40 min que times I cant afford to lose all of this honor.

It still hasn’t been fixed and my GM ticket told me to come here.

I came out of an AV and was down almost 40k honor

Also this happened the day after reset and it’s the in game honor not some app.

It auto corrected the next morning , been told by a few people its just a visual bug.