Honor grind is a massive slog

I did one WG, won it and completed the quests.

2,500 honor.

3 Likes

The plan is always zug zug, zug zug is life win or lose

2 Likes

I named my Hunter Zuggcore. :heart:

I can’t wait for blizzard to change absolutely nothing about honor gains, but will probably nerf any fun pvp imbalance in cata making pvp even more dead than it already is. But they’re the multi dollar company so, i should be thankful to my overlords.

I saved 100 wintergasp commendations and got full bloodthirsty except for 1 trinket the moment I hit 85. No thoughts on honor gain, just rubbing it in. GL out there guys

1 Like

We’re working on a hotfix for this. We’re going to double Honor rewards from completing a random battleground or a holiday battleground.

11 Likes

What about a hotfix to add the honor vendor back? :slight_smile: Especially because the bug only affects conquest?

4 Likes

Its so easy, dont change it

2 Likes

So people who exploited get to keep everything?

2000 honor wintergrasps incoming fr?

I guess WG isn’t random or holiday

noone cares about this tbh the honor gains are fine anyone can easily get every slot honor within a few days or rotating WG and TB. the real issue rn is yalls lack of professionalism. i get it, ppl exploiting conq/conq vendor. but WHY on earth would you remove the honor vendor and STILL not have it back up and running 4+ hours later? i legit unsub’d and refuse to play. il happily take my money back to riot gaming, where the devs actually reply and have proper input. until yall fix simplistic issues i wont be subbed.

more than likely. ppl did this on tbc-classic s1 and wrath-classic s5 launch. its absolutely insane that after 20 years and multiple iterations that the devs STILL mess up the SAME issues over and over again. meanwhile a pserv dev that gets paid 2 cents an hour can implement and fix things 100 times quicker. crazy crazy crazy

1 Like

That just needs the rides fixed. It’s gimme honor for defense. And offense can go damn they worked it out. Stone wall defence and attackers don’t even get all towers.

I also would like to know why I’ve gotten offense “randomly” 1 out of 12 times as first sign up on the top of the hour. I’d be that dude who is taking to the wg npc last minute till I see queue option.

Any update on the honor vendor?

1 Like

The honor vendor is gone, I genuinely cannot play the game. I am honor capped, I am missing 5 pieces of gear, so no point in queueing arena. The 4,000 honor cap is a joke

1 Like

the real honor slog is waiting for the vendors to become visible again

2 Likes

Can you do a hot fix on random dungeon finder the lower dungeons have been bugged sense pre-patch my Shaman is level 35 and can’t do SM Library anymore same thing with Deadmines once you hit level 17 you can’t que for it anymore. Same with other dungeon once you hit a current level.

yes.
they figured something out and their contribution to improving the game has earned them that right.

you didn’t think of it, you didn’t put in the work, you don’t get the rewards.

1 Like

Good luck keeping your stuff, hope you get away with your exploit :+1:

Fortune favors the bold.

they’ll never catch me!! muhahahahahaha