Honor Gear Discounts Incoming

I bet many people were honor capped when Wrath started and decided to purchase gear. Chill.

1 Like

Source please.

Hey man, there hasnt been any queue on skyfury since launch, can you please unlock so I can get my Arena partner leveled up? Thanks

Main source : common sense with no monkey brain
Side source : the awful laggy pathetic state it was launched in.

So nothing. Got it.

Not an exploit.

Why do they keep nerfing the game? It’s only been a week.

No because we dont want botters and gold farmers. You snooze you lose.

Nothing that you posses obviously.

This guy really thinks getting 50,000 honor in a 30 minute period is normal and intentional. :fearful:

Everyone who knew anything about Wrath was aware that you could only do Wintergrasp once per session.

2 Likes

Dude hes actually a smooth brain. I mean look at his name though. Making fun of ppl with seizures. An absolute bafoon

2 Likes

Great news! Please look into adding savage and hateful weapons to the vendors!!!

Resorted to calling ppl kids, obvious sign of defeat.

Really, where are the savage gladiator weapons?

Dont edit after and add a paragraph. You have thrown 0 facts.

1 Like

Can you hotfix the daily random bg too? It’s not giving correct honor amounts. Only 50 bonus honor for a win at 80, and 20 for each win after.

You mean they fixed something else that wasn’t working as intended? Huh.

It was working as intended, thats the point.

How is carrying honor from TBC to Wrath, and using said honor to buy gear at pre-discount prices an exploit?

I’m pretty sure folks are griping about teams throwing a game for a quick loss

It’s so obvious that it wasn’t that I don’t even know why you are arguing this point anymore. They wouldn’t have hotfixed it as soon as they noticed if that was their intention. They could have waited for a regular update or just not fixed it at all.

They also wouldn’t be trying to do damage control with this 30% cost reduction if it was intentional.

2 Likes