Honor Gear Discounts Incoming

This better for you?

You should take your meds before coming on the forums maybe you could think more clearly.

Against Eula… you bet. Exploiting? no.

It’s listed under the section about exploits and cheating.

:man_shrugging:

ex·ploit

verb

verb: exploit; 3rd person present: exploits; past tense: exploited; past participle: exploited; gerund or present participle: exploiting

/ikˈsploit/

1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

i appreciate this, but put it in asap, arena has started

Wanted to chime in and call this out as something we have been discussing and agree with. After talking with some folks involved in original Wrath itemization in 2008, it was an acknowledged issue during Tier 7/Season 5 that there was a dearth of good relics available. As a result, we are working on plans to very soon add the Savage and Hateful Gladiator’s Relics, Wands, Thrown Weapons, and Hunter Offhand one-handed weapons to the Savage and Hateful gear vendors.

These items existed in the data in 2008, but were never available to players in-game. Adding the lower power versions of these items patches a notable gap in itemization this season/tier which we think works out quite nicely. Our thinking right now is that Savage and Hateful items in these slots will require a nominal amount of Arena Points as well as Honor. The Savage items will have no rating requirements, and the Hateful items will have a rating requirement of 1200. The Deadly Gladiator’s versions of these items will see no changes and will still require a rating of 1900.

We’ll update everyone on the final costs of these items very soon once we have the hotfix prepped.

Thanks for the feedback around this! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

rip 30% soon.tm

I am curious if this honour discount is only for one week or is it permanent?

You are using a definition of the word that is not relevant to this context.

A advantage on faster, non time gated, job rated gear is pretty minor in a months long season, itll be ok guys

it’s permanent bro

Until season 2.

Also a good call. It’s nice to see reasonable improvements applied while still maintaining the spirit of classic.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Like the tortoise said. “good things come to those who wait.”

1 Like

I already spend 60k on honor gear, but I’m still glad they did this. Very cool, tks.

2 Likes

Still got the advantage of their gear earlier than others, and they get to also benefit for future purchases?

Amazed that people will complain about that, but people really do complain about everything…

lovely

i hit 80 too late to abuse WG bug and literally just finished my honor grind today with the full price items

why live

1 Like

There is nothing for them to purchase though if they have everything. Maybe a secondary spec.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :heart:

So if you’re gonna do this, add the shield too at least, maybe even the frills.