Honor for yesterday is wrong and kills for the week is wrong

So I was pvping all night last night, I went to Ironforge to logout and reset for the day. My kills for yesterday says 282, when I actually had about 150. My honorable kill’s for the day before that was over 400, but it says 282 for the week on my honor tab. please help.

My HKs and honor from yesterday are not showing, still displays tuesday’s HKS and honor for ‘yesterday’ and wednesdays are MIA completely…UI bug?

1 Like

Opps wrong char. >-<

Did it end up updating? I’m having the same issue today, 140+ solo and duo kills just gone… I made a ticket I really hope it’s just a Ui bug

still bugged for me as well. after relogging and switching characters my daily honor reset but my yesterday’s and weekly honor doesn’t reflect that.

Re-posting this here.

Figured I should report these:

Earned 44k honor last week with a standing of 141 and Rank 3. Inspected multiple people with less honor earned and lower standing who had hit Rank 4 or higher. Inspecting someone as I type this who earned 17k, placed 602 and made it about 33% through Rank 4. Either my display or my rank is complete busted - judging by the ranking of people around me, I’m guessing it’s rank.

Also logged in today to notice that the 350-ish HKs I earned yesterday have completely disappeared. My total from 48 hours ago remains in the “Yesterday” listing, and my total for “Today” is zero.

Pretty messy, guys. Need to take a good look at this.

Vincibull-Herod

same issue here. posting on an alt, but main on classic is missing a massive number of HKs / honor kills (most of my pvp is done between 4 am and 12 pm pacific time)

PLEASE FIX THIS!