Honor for gold?

I think we should be able to convert honor and conquest to gold. Raiders are able to sell gear drops for gold but pvp players have nothing for their playtime once they cap honor or conquest or both. We should be able to directly convert honor or conquest to gold. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

I buy the off hand mage thingy with my honor and just vendor for 50g

1 Like

I buy honor gear and then sell it back after two hours. There is an off hand that caster can buy that sells back for 90 or so gold. Some specs (ie hunters) have crappy choices but you can still make a couple hundred gold from doing this. It adds up over time.

1 Like

level 1 enchanting can let you disenchant the offhand.

2 Likes

I say bring back the boxes with gold and pots in em.

7 Likes

i get around 200g each bg at level 50. random piece of gear i vendor or use in the bfa discombobulating machine for mats. box of mats and maybe pvp pots. 2 marks for a win.
its not like this in any bracket below or above 50. leveling in bgs from 10-40 i may have earned 7 marks so far. my 50’s have 300+.

You can buy gear with honor, wait two hours and sell it for gold. Tada!

1 Like

You guys are waiting 2 hours? I just equip the item, then de-equip it. It allows you to sell it for gold immediately!

2 Likes

winner winner chicken dinner

50g is nothing lol raiders get millions for gear they sell.

Another thing you could do is buy Orboreal Distinguishments for 2000 honor points and use the marks of honor to buy saltwater potions to sell on the AH.

I did this to pay for flying for an alt on a realm where I don’t have much gold (because the marks can be sent across realms to other characters on the same account). I listed a stack of saltwater potions and they sold within a few hours (idk exactly how long because I was logged out). I only got like 50 gold per potion though because they weren’t selling for much on that realm.

According to WoWhead the average buyout price is 132 gold which is kinda close to what they’re selling for on Proudmoore atm (120 gold)

I did not know that! /end Johnny Carson voice

Though that doesn’t work if your character can’t equip staves, for example. XD

I wish Snowcrest was around to comment on this thread. It proves something I posted about last week!

1 Like

I like goooooold!

2 Likes

Absolutely. Why were they removed in the first place?

Not sure why, but I’ve been broke since :stuck_out_tongue: Assaults used to be good wpvp and a good way to cap conquest as well.

thats an idea id support let us turn in 5000 honor for 1000 gold.

1 Like

This post wins.

Us pvp’ers are poor af we need gld avenues!

2 Likes

BAD IDEA that would cause even more premades just farming honor to exchange for gold.