Honor and Hk's not showing up

There was a reset today to fix the visual bug that would not show estimated honor for the week.
everyone I’m talking to can now see there honor, unfortunately I cant see mine.
Is anyone else still having this issue?

I still am. In fact some of the guildies can, some can’t. Go figure.

Myself and few buddies are also having this issue today

Same here. I can see other people’s but not mine. My hk have moved to lifetime, but yesterday/this week is all blank, and no honor. What time does honor reset? I assume it was 11am PST.

im in the same boat exactly

Same here. Going to be very frustrated if I don’t get the proper amount of honor for all my kills.

I agree i have atleast 50+ solo hks and id hate for all the mats and time investment to go down the drain

I am aslo having the same issue, i got 150 hk’s on thursday night as of this post it has moved them to lifetime with no updates and honor showing for today or this week

note: also funny that my avatar still shows a guild name i have not been in for 2 months, and i find it funny how the portait refelcts my current gear (7/8 T1) yet my level still shows 54…

My “yesterday” and “this week” section still incorrectly show 0 HK and 0 honor. The problem was not fixed.

same, have been pvping since thursday and still at 0 honor.

Same issue here. My level 42 alt character’s honor has updated and is showing correctly but my rogue is still showing 0 honor for the week even though I have over 300 solo HKS that were very difficult to obtain against 5+ enemies at a time… would be a shame if I did not get credit for any of them.

My honor tab updated today but it says I have 251 HK’s lifetime, 241 HK this week. Makes no sense.